93 GS F/S in Oregon

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdamxstyle

93 GS F/S in Oregon

Post by mazdamxstyle »

hey all, I just bought an RX-7 2nd gen and I need to sell my mx3 to pay it off, also Im getting engaged and I need money to buy a ring. You can find all the information about my car at <p>www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl<p>Heres a few pics to get you interested...<p>Image
Image<p>The back seats arent in it but they come with the car, I'll also throw in 2 mtx 10" subs with a box.
Car has 6.5 pioneer speaks in the front and back. Was asking 5000 but now asking 4300 because its crunch time for me, I need money fast. Car still runs like brand new, the car was my life for a year so as you can imagine its super clean. And the pictures dont even do it justice. <p>Any questions or interests, email mxmisl2@hotmail.com
Im willing to drive quite a ways for a sale, so if you live in cali or washington or nevada, we can work something out. Hope to hear from some people! thanks<p>Forgot to add, that I just had 1300 worth of repairs done to the car...
CV joints, both sides
front right side drive axle
distributor cap and rotor
timing belt and water pump.<p>[ September 11, 2003: Message edited by: mazdamxstyle ]</p>
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
mx3chom

Re: 93 GS F/S in Oregon

Post by mx3chom »

how many miles?<p>Later,
Dominic
RIP 95 rs
CDmx3

Post by CDmx3 »

That is one nice ride!
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

144,000 miles, but runs like it is brand new!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”