F/S 93 MX-3 4cl....good price

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
XxLuieLinesxX

F/S 93 MX-3 4cl....good price

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

hi, i'm letting go of my car since insurence is really a problem and leaves me no money to do the things to the car that i want to. The car runs very well, it's been maintained nicely. the car has 117k miles on it which isnt too bad for a 93 and these engines run forever, the car is emerald green, with A/C pretty clean. I'll be honest with the things the car needs and i'll tell you everything that needs to be done to the car.first there r a few scratches and dents(blame my last owner), the windows need to be adjusted since i think they are off their track,and there is a small rip by the seams in the back seat otherwise a very clean interior.I also put in a cd/player. and as i said i started replacing some parts under the hood, i just put in a new radiator and i was about to put in a new water pump since i think there might be a leak of antifreeze and also the passenger side axle, because it made a sound i didn't like the other day..it could just be the bearings. All those parts cost under $300 my mechanic said. I also put new tires on the car. the car runs great, hasn't gave me a problem its fun to drive. I'm asking $1,500 but i'll negociate since there a few things that need fixing...i really hope some1 buys this car as soon as possible i'm really low on dough<p>i'll consider any offer
thanks
XxLuieLinesxX

Re: F/S 93 MX-3 4cl....good price

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

any1 please make an offer
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Hey im on Long island. Isit possible to see the car maybe this weekend?
XxLuieLinesxX

Post by XxLuieLinesxX »

sure, i'll have to see what time i'm working....my house phone is 520-4781...and my cell is 351 9212...by the way did u go to that meet in the city?how was it?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”