Hi, Hi, Hi

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
Spike Speagle
antispam: No

Hi, Hi, Hi

Post by Spike Speagle »

Post Welcome new users! EVERYONE read this before posting here.
Weclome to the MX-3.com Community forum.

First things first. This for is for NEW users to post introductions about themselves. Not people who have been here already.

Here is a list of simple rules to follow and are strictly enforced. (This isnt a total list, just a few)

1. No Cursing. Noone wants to read it, no matter how grown up it makes you feel.

2. No Flaming or bashing, this includes race/gender/sexual preference. If you have a problem with a user, then take it up with him personally via PM, or contact a mod/admin for help.

3. If your here to sell, dont even bother posting. Go to ebay or craigslist. We'll ban you. It costs money to keep this site alive, why should you make money when it costs us? There is a minimum requirement of posts to sell. You spam to up your postcount to sell, your banned. Read the sticky in that section for more info.

4. This forum is separated into sections for a reason, so please put them in their proper place. Do this often, and you'll be banned.

5. If its not safe for work, dont post it. Alot of users access this from their workplace. You do, your banned.

6. BEFORE you post. Read the FAQ section pertaining to what your subject matter relates too. Chances are its probably in here.

7. If its not in the FAQ, SEARCH. 99% of items have been asked before.

8. Do NOT post random crap to up your postcount. If it doesnt help or relate to the topic, dont bother. If we see it, we'll delete it. If you continue, you'll be banned.

9. Don't reply with "Welcome" on all these topics, we all welcome new users, so dont post it all the time. :)

This site is run off of donations, so please donate.

Well, I'm going to post in the suggested form of Barry's sticky post

"Posting an introduction.
Tell us a little about yourself.
here are some examples:"

Who are you? Spike Speagle
Where are you from? Edmonton, alberta land of the potholes
What brings you here? Google search for MX3 when I was considering buying..
What do you drive? 92 MX3 v6 red, and Subaru Impreza wagon (99) Silver
Will be selling my 92 within a couple months, but have enjoyed it so far, and feel some disappointment that I need to get rid of 'er I feel like a heel who wants a date for the summer that looks good in a bikini, but when the girl he really digs comes home in the fall it's splitsville for busty st.claire.

Good to be here!
Best, cheapest car I've ever bought.. and I have to give it up in a couple months? :cry: You've got to be kidding me!

Return to “Introduction Forum”