Tech session 4/26 at Cjthor's

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Tech session 4/26 at Cjthor's

Post by fowljesse »

I volunteer Mooneggs (and myself) to help with your yardwork.

Mooneggs will do most of it.

:lol:
But, maybe, if we work together and get it done, we can have tech day before she owns you.

:lol:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

that's cool... I used to work for a landscaping company for a year... let's get it done!!
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

i will help when i can, i am supposed to go to a work banquet this sat (exclusive) and then the trade show on sunday, the weekend after i am free as far as i know!!
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Thanks for the gesture guys. For sure Sunday I need to get the parts car demolished/cut up, put up some shelving in the shop, and pour some concrete. Just filled my oxy/acetylene bottles and have plenty of blades for the sawsall!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That sounds like my kind of afternoon!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

so do you still want us to come over and help with your projects and if so what time?

or maybe we will just be in the way? :?
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I doubt you guys would be in the way. Heck its gonna take a while just to cut up the parts car!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

cjthor wrote:I doubt you guys would be in the way. Heck its gonna take a while just to cut up the parts car!
sweet action - I love destroying things :freak:
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

By the way guys you are NOT obligated to come help. Dana please dont feel bad if you cant come by. No worries!!
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

cjthor wrote:By the way guys you are NOT obligated to come help. Dana please dont feel bad if you cant come by. No worries!!
lol I know this... the weathers is supposed to be decent this weekend, so why not help each other out?? :love2:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Want

to

smash.

I tend to NOT do things I feel obligated to do.
It'll be a good opportunity to get our testosterone all up.
By the way, is it worth more as scrap? Is that why you don't just tow it somewhere?
We shoould shoot it up first. I can make silencers out of Tennis balls, and some other stuff.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

fowljesse wrote:Want

to

smash.

I tend to NOT do things I feel obligated to do.
It'll be a good opportunity to get our testosterone all up.
By the way, is it worth more as scrap? Is that why you don't just tow it somewhere?
We shoould shoot it up first. I can make silencers out of Tennis balls, and some other stuff.
Im thinkin we can pull things off like the calipers, front driveshafts, and some various others and hold onto but suspension and metal is probably work more as scrap yes.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

shooting, smashing, testosterone, breaking things, fixing things!!! :!: :!: :!: :twisted: i want to join but the the very thing that supports my hobby beckons me to slavery. but may only work till maybe 1! will you guys still be there? :?: :!: :idea:
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I figure we could start at 1030ish...im sure we will still be doing something at 1. I told my father inlaw that I was going to have some help over to get a list of stuff he wants to get done.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Im kinda far or I would've hanged out with you guys. I've already done what guys will be doing in my driveway.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”