feedback- "krazy kustoms online"

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
boosted_bullet

feedback- "krazy kustoms online"

Post by boosted_bullet »

ok well im not sure if this is the right place for this post.
since its in a warning i guess ill post it here.

it all started about a month and a half ago (maybe longer)
i order a bodykit from ebay (yeah yeah i know but it was a nice one so
no bashing) so i ordered and payed (with paypal) and thats when i came to the first problem i payed but i didnt read were it said that bussiness adresses cant be shipped with paypal. my bad shame on me.

so i got the money refunded and reorder over the customer service line.great right?? WRONG!!!!! :evil:
then i waited weeks then more weeks...finally i get ahold of them to see what the deal was. by the way these guys are the hardest people to get ahold of.. i prolly have a better chance of getting ahold of jim carrey. =/

so its last friday (april 10th) and i finally get ahold of them and get this.
my order (after being charged for it ) was never placed!!! wtf??!! are you searious??? and then to top it off they say the guy that placed my order no longer works for them (was fired). did he take my money?? did he blow it all on crack?? dammm it!! and finally the "manager" tells me that he will check the stock and call me back (which he never did) to run my card again!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

well now im going threw a bank dispute with them to get my money back and faxed them a copy of what they charged me.

i highly recomend you dont buy from them. i wont. EVER EVER again.

-bullet
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet
boosted_bullet

Re: feedback- "krazy kustoms online"

Post by boosted_bullet »

got my cash back in case anyone was wondering...

again i dont recommend ordering from them
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”