Removing Dash!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Removing Dash!!!!

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Now I may sound crazy but yes, Im trying to remove my dash. Does anyone have information on how to do it? Its almost there. I removed my centre console and cluster(Pretty easy) My glove compartment is gone pretty much eerything but the dash. I see some screww that are hard to reach. Is there an easier wy to get at them? :confused: <BR>Any help is appreciated!<P>Oscar Devesa<BR>Orange 95 GS
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
HeyIt'sJoBo

Re: Removing Dash!!!!

Post by HeyIt'sJoBo »

My suggestion is use a flathead screwdriver. Just pop off the top half off the dash. There are two screws located on each side of the steering wheel. Both are tricky. You have to pull the trim down really quick, but make sure you don't do this in really cold weather or you'll bend in. From here, you'll probably need a socket wrench to get in there and maybe a buddy to hold the trim down. <P>After that, just unclip everything and slide it up.
...and for those 10 seconds or less... I drink the beer.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”