The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
tmac4t4

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by tmac4t4 »

:crying: i know...but you should hear my axles..and CAA will only give me a free tow up to 200km's, so i like to stay close to home until its fixed. trust me i was tryin hard to get a ride there in another mx.
ImageImageImageImage
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

DimaK wrote:saw this today in cambridge by moores clothing,just wondering who it is
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff31 ... C01358.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This guy lives a few blocks from me. he is trying to sell the car for $14,000. I ran into him once on Hespeler Rd an he told me the car ha d abig turbo. Then he ripped it an it was slow an sounded like a K8 with just a shitty exhaust.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

DimaK wrote:saw this today in cambridge by moores clothing,just wondering who it is
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff31 ... C01358.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This guy lives a few blocks from me. he is trying to sell the car for $14,000. I ran into him once on Hespeler Rd an he told me the car had a big turbo. Then he ripped it an it was slow an sounded like a K8 with just a shitty exhaust.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

I feel like I'm the only MX-3 in Montreal...

I see them maybe once every 3-4 months. The only one I've seen modded here actually used to park near where I work - a black GS with 17" wheels and altezzas. A year to two ago he/she used to park often near Guy & William.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Today, I saw a white GS on the 404 northbound, we exited Hwy 7 eastbound, and he turned into Warden going south.

White GS
Stock other than MazdaSpeed front bumper
Silver rims
Lowered
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

that guy wants 14 grand for that mx3????????

what a deal. :confused2:

its disgusting i hate it, i hate the owner and whoever buys it. i hate them all.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
93BlackMX3

Post by 93BlackMX3 »

Spotted Tropical Green MX-3 around Brantford. Had chrome mesh in lower air dam and Chrome Altezzas. I passed by you in my black MX-3. Pretty sure it was a girl driving. Is it anyone here?
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Yesterday I stopped at a red light at Kipling & Queensway and realized there was an MX-3 right beside me. I rolled down the window and had a chat with the guy for the duration of the red light, lol. He had a silver RS. Wondering if it's anybody on the forum?
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
xSocialx

Post by xSocialx »

I've seen that green goblin tin can.

I think it looks atrocious.

Anyway! I seen a lowered white RS on Geneva heading towards the Fairview mall. Anyone know it?

Also theres a black RS that lives on Geneva, it has the stock 5 star rims i think a Blitz body kit.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

i saw a creek blue mica mx3 today with 5 spoke GS rims on stock suspension infront of brock university at 840. whoever it is you looked right at me. im the guy with the not so blaze, red mx3, laguna blue door and creek blue mica front bumper with lip.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

White MX-3 at Dixie and Steeles. Hda a bodykit and pakfeifer sticker on the wing. Images are below...
http://www.teamgwailo.org/uploads/mx-3/DSC00003.JPG
http://www.teamgwailo.org/uploads/mx-3/DSC00004.JPG
http://www.teamgwailo.org/uploads/mx-3/DSC00005.JPG
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

for all the ppl who might now me on here im kyle i drive the autobot :) its a creek blue mica mx3 with 17 inch rims i was at work( nantucket tire and mags and im not saying this to promote my work) you came in and asked dave the dude with spiky hair about tires for your mx3 it was a black one and yo uhad the honey comb rims i wanted to say hey but we were really swamped i just want to know if your on here
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

mx3autozam wrote:
This guy lives a few blocks from me. he is trying to sell the car for $14,000. I ran into him once on Hespeler Rd an he told me the car had a big turbo. Then he ripped it an it was slow an sounded like a K8 with just a shitty exhaust.

All i can saw is ewww......man, please tell me i'm not the only one who notices he mounted an ugly aftermarket spoiler ontop of a pretty stock spoiler?! *cries*

14k, I don't care how nice your mx-3 is, finding osmeone to pay 14k for that old and cheap of a car is like winning the lottery, yuo can put tons into it but you may still never find that one person willing to pay what you want
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

today at around 4??? QEW niagara bound. going through beamsville. it was a 94+ silver GS with tucked away fart bottom, lowered with black steal wheels. front lip and wrap around spoiler, heavily tinted windows, slight rust on the rear quarters but non the less clean looking mx3.

i was the red mx3, blue door, purple bumper. it was nice too see another mx3 out!
JayJ

Post by JayJ »

London Ontario
Friday April 3 2009
roughly noon wellington heading north out by the victoria hospital.
red MX-3 with a white hood, nothing on the roof
All I can say -- Nice Driving :D :D
~ Live Life To Love It Don't Love To Hate It ~
- 1995 Mx-3 Precidia -- Current State -- Semi Fixed Deer hit!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”