BAD feedback for 93_4Banger VERY VERY NEEGATIVE!!!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
ElectricEnergy

Re: BAD feedback for 93_4Banger VERY VERY NEEGATIVE!!!

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Jesus, give the guy a chance to respond. For all you know it could have been damaged in shipping, or he could have been ripped off before you. Giving people negative feedback is serious business. You can ruin someones reputation really quickly.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

ElectricEnergy wrote:Jesus, give the guy a chance to respond. For all you know it could have been damaged in shipping, or he could have been ripped off before you. Giving people negative feedback is serious business. You can ruin someones reputation really quickly.
he must know because he told me that he stim tested it...???
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

ElectricEnergy wrote: For all you know it could have been damaged in shipping, or he could have been ripped off before you. Giving people negative feedback is serious business. You can ruin someones reputation really quickly.
Not to be a jerk but if there are bad solders, there's no way that would have been caused from bad shipping. I would try and take it one more place and have it tested. It's much easier to get a few more opinions/tests locally than it is to wait on the seller to respond. You can also get answers faster that way, have more proof (if it doesn't work), and you could potentially discover a cheap fix. Granted, it should work because he said it does, but if I had a $500 part that I just ordered, I would do what I could locally to find answers and see if it was fixable. It's much easier to do that first and then confront the seller.

Just my take on it. :shrug: I hope it all works out for ya man. That sucks.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

mazdags94 wrote:
ElectricEnergy wrote: For all you know it could have been damaged in shipping, or he could have been ripped off before you. Giving people negative feedback is serious business. You can ruin someones reputation really quickly.
Not to be a jerk but if there are bad solders, there's no way that would have been caused from bad shipping. I would try and take it one more place and have it tested. It's much easier to get a few more opinions/tests locally than it is to wait on the seller to respond. You can also get answers faster that way, have more proof (if it doesn't work), and you could potentially discover a cheap fix. Granted, it should work because he said it does, but if I had a $500 part that I just ordered, I would do what I could locally to find answers and see if it was fixable. It's much easier to do that first and then confront the seller.

Just my take on it. :shrug: I hope it all works out for ya man. That sucks.
the guy that tested it for me told me it can be repaired for sure but where the problem? he has to test everything because he has no idea wheres the problem it dosent even plug to the labtop... and how much will that cost me? if he spends 6 hours on it then im better to get a new one built... u know...

i havent have any replys from 93_4Banger yet...
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Considering the Probetalk group buy Deluxe unit is $550, which is perfectly soldered etc, this doesn't really seem good enough. I'd be kinda pissed too, sometimes it's hard to be understanding when you've invested such a whack of cash.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

marcdh wrote:Considering the Probetalk group buy Deluxe unit is $550, which is perfectly soldered etc, this doesn't really seem good enough. I'd be kinda pissed too, sometimes it's hard to be understanding when you've invested such a whack of cash.
exactly thx marcdh
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Looks like other people have had better luck with him, hopefully he'll come good for you. At least with MS it's usually salvageable.
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

not taking any sides, but i'm dealing with mazdasly75 for YEARS and his job with a MS is just flawless
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

There are rules about how to post feedback in this forum. I have been pissed off about deals I've done, but have given chances, and they've always made things right. I know what it feels like, but you've abused the forum, and how it's set up.
Read the rules about posting in this forum.
I honestly hope everything works out, and assume that it will, since I've dealt with him, and left good feedback.
Personally, I would have written him exactly what the problem was, and what I thought he should do about it. If he didn't respond in 3 days (Especially if you saw that he got your message), then I'd open a PayPal dispute, and leave negative feedback according to the forum rules.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

i finaly got an email from him today...

heres what he told me...

(it was in full working order when i got it, and i sold it as is, contact jacob russel hes the one who sold it to me.)

thats it?

he NEVER told me it was sold as is... he tells me to contact jacob... jacob dosent have nothing to do with it... i did not buy it from jacob i bought it from 93_4Banger

do you think hes gona give me my money back? guess not enh?
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

Hi Everyone,

Im sitting in a hospital bed right now and have been here since last thursday, undergoing many tests and treatments so i havent been able to get on here.

heres how it goes i bought the MS from Jacob Russel because it had a lot of wiring information on NWERDT to do with the BP, i was told he is a master ms builder and knows what hes doing, then i got the ms and wired the harness to the bp engine but never put any power to the MS because i was building my BP turbo project, so i never put power to it until the day i took if over to a buddies because he had a stm tester board and when i took it there one ground was broken off during shipping and the rest worked totally fine and that was in the summer of 2008, after that it sat dorment in my garage all the way until it started being parted out.

I would never intend to rip you off, but i gurantee its fixable. I think you should contact Jacob Russel because hes the "Master" builder that built this and the solders are s--- and very messy but ive seen it work on megastim so thats why i sold it saying that is was in 100% working order.

its been sold and im not giving any money back because of someone elses fault.

i dont think i deserve bad feedback but im done on this site anyways.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

93_4Banger wrote:Hi Everyone,

Im sitting in a hospital bed right now and have been here since last thursday, undergoing many tests and treatments so i havent been able to get on here.

heres how it goes i bought the MS from Jacob Russel because it had a lot of wiring information on NWERDT to do with the BP, i was told he is a master ms builder and knows what hes doing, then i got the ms and wired the harness to the bp engine but never put any power to the MS because i was building my BP turbo project, so i never put power to it until the day i took if over to a buddies because he had a stm tester board and when i took it there one ground was broken off during shipping and the rest worked totally fine and that was in the summer of 2008, after that it sat dorment in my garage all the way until it started being parted out.

I would never intend to rip you off, but i gurantee its fixable. I think you should contact Jacob Russel because hes the "Master" builder that built this and the solders are s--- and very messy but ive seen it work on megastim so thats why i sold it saying that is was in 100% working order.

its been sold and im not giving any money back because of someone elses fault.

i dont think i deserve bad feedback but im done on this site anyways.

see he knew it was not working...

and when i took it there one ground was broken off during shipping

he NEVER NEVER told me that because if he would i would of never spend that money on a broken MS...?

give me back atleast a partial refund to get it fix...
mazdasly75

Post by mazdasly75 »

Hi guys! for those who don't know me, I'm an engineer that work full time in tuning since 2004. I've installed more than 40 megasquirt units in a lot of car such like Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Volks ect... and built much more. I got all tools to work with MS and I know my stuffs.

All I can tell you right now is the unit dosen't work, had no boost controller like it was supposed. At first sight, the power supply of megasquirt dosen't work. I sure can fix it, but I didn't had time to take a look at it for now. I will next sunday...
1996 MX3, KL, stock internal, T3T4, 10psi, tial wastegate and blow off, 450cc injectors, 255lph, 3" mandrel bend exaust, 67mmTB, megasquirt II, launch control/flat shift, boost controler, 4bars MAP 16x16 built in, 300whp
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

mazdasly75 wrote:Hi guys! for those who don't know me, I'm an engineer that work full time in tuning since 2004. I've installed more than 40 megasquirt units in a lot of car such like Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Volks ect... and built much more. I got all tools to work with MS and I know my stuffs.

All I can tell you right now is the unit dosen't work, had no boost controller like it was supposed. At first sight, the power supply of megasquirt dosen't work. I sure can fix it, but I didn't had time to take a look at it for now. I will next sunday...

thanks for posting sly...
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

what sucks is he knew there was a broken ground on the board and still said it worked. It is up to HIM to fix it....not the guy that sold it to him originally. That is like buying a used car from someone and saying to take the problem up with the manufacturerer. I would think 93_4Banger would be liable for the cost of repairs.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”