Can't Find Dropped Rear Body kit!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Jutzi420

Re: Can't Find Dropped Rear Body kit!!!

Post by Jutzi420 »

@rekognize

I don't mean to sound like a jag-off, but just cause someone made it fit, doesn't mean it's a close fit. Body shops can work miracles.

I was just wondering if it could be put on with a little sculpting, cause that'd be within my skillset. Or if you gotta cut it in half and re-size the damn thing, in which case I wouldn't bother.
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Jutzi420 wrote:@rekognize

I don't mean to sound like a jag-off, but just cause someone made it fit, doesn't mean it's a close fit. Body shops can work miracles.

I was just wondering if it could be put on with a little sculpting, cause that'd be within my skillset. Or if you gotta cut it in half and re-size the damn thing, in which case I wouldn't bother.
colinsmx3 wrote:RSX type S rear lip. Ths the bumper I sold to Rec, it's just a little shaving and molding here and there and your good.
2-4 screws, cut a few inches from both ends, reattach the end piece, and done!!
Jutzi420

Post by Jutzi420 »

Now that's more like it, sounds like my kinda of body work. Might hafta think about gettin one of those next time I've got some cash to blow. Well, next, next time maybe. Next time I think I might hafta get a CF hood, my current OEM is in disgusting shape right now and I don't feel like fixing it.

Return to “Appearance”