[FS] Megasquirt and Dynojet Wideband

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93_4Banger

[FS] Megasquirt and Dynojet Wideband

Post by 93_4Banger »

Megasquirt 1 version 3.0- with added boost control, comes with 6' harness, iat sensor, disty plug, usb cable and loaded with bp software- $350obo

Dynojet Wideband commander- comes with autometer phantom a/f gauge, O2 Sensor, and the whole brain and harness. $300obo

If you buy them together $600obo plus shipping
93_4Banger

Re: [FS] Megasquirt and Dynojet Wideband

Post by 93_4Banger »

BOTH SOLD!!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I bought the Wideband, and didn't know that it came with software.
I would really like to have this software. I would have PM'd you, but you have that feature blocked, and no contact info in your profile. I also asked for any info on how to wire it up, and would still appreciate that.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Click here to download the software from Dynojet.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

fowljesse wrote:I bought the Wideband, and didn't know that it came with software.
I would really like to have this software. I would have PM'd you, but you have that feature blocked, and no contact info in your profile. I also asked for any info on how to wire it up, and would still appreciate that.

hes an a-- i bought his fucked up megasquirt... and took weeks before he anserwred me...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”