Front & Back Bumpers, Supra Spoiler, GForce Side Ski

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Front & Back Bumpers, Supra Spoiler, GForce Side Ski

Post by Street-Import »

Hi everyone, I am selling some parts I dont need anymore. I have 1 front bumper in top shape blazing red, 2 back bumper, one black which is in great shape, no crack or anything and one blazing red which is cracked but fixable. I also have a blazing red GS spoiler from a 93.<p>
-Bumper front red 125$
-Bumper back black 125$
-Bumper back red (cracked) 50$
SOLD-Spoiler GS 1993 red 120$
-Intake Manifold, Valve cover, Throttle Body from a V6 K08 stock 150$
-Hood Scoop G-Force 125$
http://www.gforcecustomizing.com/asp/grn_mx3.jpg
-Spoiler Supra Style made to fit the mx3 perfectly 180$
http://www.erebuni.net/images/spoilers/maMX3360.jpg
-4 mags 16" with tires falken 400$ (only one is lightly bumped, see pictures on car domain, and the tires are due soon) <p>All prices are in Canadian $<p>The engine par were one my GS 93 with 140 000 km. The only reason why I sell them is because I bought the exact same one, and I polished them then swapped them. So the one for sale are my original one from my car. Its the best way to do it, so you can still drive your car, while you spend a while to polish it. Then you can always resell your original part like I am doing.<p>The Supra spoiler is on primer grey.<p>
If you are interested for anything please contact me at elektromaniak@hotmail.com or by PM.<p>[ August 19, 2003: Message edited by: Pat ]</p>
mx-3 12acer

Re: Front & Back Bumpers, Supra Spoiler, GForce Side Ski

Post by mx-3 12acer »

would you be interested in selling your headlight covers? Contact me at artfreak@ku.edu
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Hi, sorry I will keep my headlight cover ;) hehe, just an update, the GS spoiler is already sold and my cluster panel too.<p>Contact me if you are interessted with anything.<p>Pat
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Hi guys, here is a update of whats left for sale, I also added a side skirt set from G-Force and new pics : <p>-Front Bumper Blazing Red 125$<p>-Back Bumper Black 125$<p>-Back Bumper Blazing Red (Cracked) 50$<p>-Intake Manifold, Valve cover, Throttle Body of V6 K08 stock 125$<p>-Hood Scoop G-Force 125$
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/395000-395999/395577_27_full.jpg<p>-Spoiler Supra Style molded to fit the MX3 perfectly, need minor fiberglass toutch up 150$
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/395000-395999/395577_26_full.jpg<p>-4 mags 16" with tires falken 350$ (only one is lightly bumped around the rim, runs great still)
http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/395000-395999/395577_29_full.jpg<p>-G-Force side skirt, used only 1 month, still on gel coat ready to be primed, 350$ (worth 450$ + taxes) http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/395000-395999/395577_28_full.jpg<p>If you are interessted to something please contact me at elektromaniak@hotmail.com.

Post by Guest »

how high does the spolier sit on the car? like from the hatch to the top of the spolier!!
thx
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

The supra spoiler is 12" high, but it match the curve of the trunk too, so maybe between 10 - 12" high. The size and shape look like the one from Erebuni http://www.erebuni.net/images/spoilers/maMX3360.jpg which sell 357$US so thats a pretty good deal, you only have a few fiberglass toutch up to do on it and you are ready to prime and paint it.
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Shipping to edmonton via UPS ground should cost about 120 - 140$CDN. Look I make you a deal 450$ including shipping, I will pay any extra fees. You will get them within a few open days.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

just sent you a private message
UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

I'd be interested in the hood trim.
How much do you figure to ship to London Ont?
No Sig
tonguefreek

Post by tonguefreek »

just a word of caution guys i bought a hatch shade from him sent the payment with shipping address he sent it to the wrong address and it was returned to him he refused to repay me or reship it to me with out me paying for shipping a 2nd time he claims he payed the shipping the first time but the cost was 135 +40 for shipping so just becarful and make sure he sends it to the right address and keep copys of all your emails with him
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Btw also you can check in the feedback forum, I dealed with 2Facez sold him headlight covers and he received quickly, same for Darren H. which I sold him a GS front spoiler and it also went great. Send me a good adress and you will receive quickly, thats all I can say. I shouldnt assume the mistake of the buyer. <p>Our company also produced the new triple pillar pod for the mx3. You can see pictures at www.3danimation.ca/gaugepod.html this is gonna be a cool item in sale very soon. We also planned to sell it through the mx-3.com webstore in collaboration with Jeff the owner of this site. We will have more details about it soon. Thanks for your patience.<p>Pat
93emeraldGS

Post by 93emeraldGS »

hey Pat<p>still have those rims if so email me iam in ontario ecf_real@hotmail.com<p>ps what make are those rims?<p>thanx
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

yes I do, they are American racing Twister, I emailed you, thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”