[WTB] K8 or KLDE

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
exile84

[WTB] K8 or KLDE

Post by exile84 »

I am looking for a K8 or Klde around the southern illinois, western kentucky area. Looking for it to be in good shape. P'M me or post back on here, i'm always checkin the forum....
1992 Mx-3 GS. ATX to MTX swap. Integra short throw shifter, and CAI. HEI mod. Accell Canister. 3A racing muffler. Straight pipe.
ImageImageImage
mazdags94

Re: [WTB] K8 or KLDE

Post by mazdags94 »

too bad you werent able to make it around my area. I have a K8 I am selling that has new head gaskets and the works! You can see it in my worklog (what I did to it). Just a thought. Your best bet would be to search for a DE. I picked one up with the 5spd tranny for 300 that had new head gaskets, pistons, rings, and valve cover gaskets..... the works also. Good luck though
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
exile84

Post by exile84 »

just a thought, would you be able to get it on a pallet and ship it freight? I am almost willing to pay it, for a good engine, with the works, :D
1992 Mx-3 GS. ATX to MTX swap. Integra short throw shifter, and CAI. HEI mod. Accell Canister. 3A racing muffler. Straight pipe.
ImageImageImage
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Sorry man. I spent a lot of time shipping a transmission and it was kind of a pain. To ship an engine would be an even bigger one. If I had more time I would def look into it for you but unfortunately I don't my friend.

Also, Ive started parting things out already. What if you bought some of my parts to make your work?
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
exile84

Post by exile84 »

well, unfortunately, the only thing i really need is the block,lol. i have a stripped hole on my timing belt tensioner pulley, and have been told that the only way to have it fixed is to pull the motor, take everything off it, and take it to a machine shop for them to weld it up. I just kinda dont want to do all of that, plus the motor has like 180k miles on it, and i figured it couldn't hurt to just get another one. :shrug: I also wanted to have all the extra parts...heh
ImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”