NEGATIVE FOR: CARUSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mazdamx3freak

NEGATIVE FOR: CARUSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mazdamx3freak »

I sold CARUSCAR a JDM KF33 Throttle body and as soon as the paypal payment went through I shipped his item. Then today I recieve a Notice from PAYPAL saying that he took his money back and filed a claim on me. If I say I shipped your package I DID, I ALWAYS keep my word. Well now I am negative in my account and he now will be recieving mt KF33 TB for free :? :( :crying: . So to all mx3.com members unless you want to be giving away free parts stay clear from caruscar!
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: NEGATIVE FOR: CARUSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daninski »

Pay the extra and get a tracking # every time.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

you can contact paypal and dispute it you know...
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

thats the thing he already filled a dispute against me. Now paypal has a "hold" on the money. how do I get the payment back?
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

do you have any type of proof that you shipped the item? reciept, credit card bill, anything?
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

yes a reciept from the post office
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

fax that to paypal and then its over
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

thank you guy. I will do if my payment is not recieved.
caruscar

Post by caruscar »

I brought a TB and pay for it the guy lives in tampa florida and I live in miami florida it took more than a week to get to me and then he has the nerve to say some bull Sh**t about me. it shoudl take not more then two days regular mail. always pay everyone for there work and products but give me servce,email twice in that week and not a single reply so I thought he was trying to be slick about the money. As you can see he does not know how paypal works so he thought he could take the money and run but he thought worng. He took him that long to send me a TB because he never had one or he was not responable to send it out as soon I sent payment. He never disputed it with paypal because he had a tracking number for the TB whcih was ship out a week layter from the day I paid. Never buy from this guy ever.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Well it does take about 5 days for a payment to be recieved from person to person... and the shipper USUALLY waits for the 5 days to end so the money is there. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Yep collin is correct, so really your in the wrong... and don't bring your fowl language on our forum its against the rules.

onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Sometimes people get busy and can't ship an item right away, you should always wait AT LEAST a week to hear from it or receive it...you should have contacted him before you disputed, you have 90 days in paypal to do so not 5.

You are wrong caruscar, but I am sorry you felt you were being taken advantage of.
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

^ :lol: ....... I recieved my money, he recieved his part. But really in all honesty people i am not a Ebay store, just a busy hard working guy. So how would you expect to recieve a package at your door in 3 days? you theres this thing called no shipping on weekends,holidays, and my B-day :shrug: :D
mazdamx3freak

Post by mazdamx3freak »

<- member for 4 years and just fit 200 post count lol :shock: :love:
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

i sold my headers to caruscar and he paid me fast and i ship it fast and everything is good... thx caruscar...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”