Anyone doing something different/creative for Valentines?

Off-Topic Discussions
Savin

Re: Anyone doing something different/creative for Valentines?

Post by Savin »

I'll be helping the boss move from his old shop to his new one...right next door. :roll:
He said I can use some of the 5,000 sq ft of space. (doubt it)
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

You guys talk about women....................some of these men out there...........they are in their late 40s or early 50s............and they haven't grown up..... :roll:

You do not have to spend alot of 'money'......or no money......some of the things that some of you guys planned for your women is very special...enjoy your time together today!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

My question is WHY is it all about the girl?? Why not the guy, whats he get outa the deal... Sex?? ohhHHHh you can get that any day though who cares!! Or make it COUPLES day or something... I have just always hated 1 sided holidays. :roll:
Although I did get Mariokart for Wii today and 2 steering wheels.... Kinda a joint thing she said, atleast she gets it! :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

February 14 is for the girl, march 14th is for the guy... don't know what march 14th is then you've been missing out!
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

My exhaust officially fell off the car today at 0847.
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

That steak and BJ day is for 1 made up by guys like me but will never have it fully recognized by the media... and for 2, I got that the other week.... So once again you don't need a special day... if you do.. then YOU have been missing out. :shrug:
ImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

As you would come to expect, I, and Sarah are doing something different :)
Today, we have an appointment with the Oregon Historical society . They are going to help us further research paranormal activity in the greater Portland area, for a tour she is putting together. This is what she want's to do today. In 2 days we are booked into an exclusive 32 room resort that was converted from a turn of the century elementary school.
http://www.kennedyschool.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Gym is now a full size movie theater with big comfy couches instead of seats, and the lobby sells gourmet food, and beer microbrewed on site. The pool was converted into a giant jacuzzi, and there is a fine restaurant on site. They hired many local artists to decorate the place, while keeping the "school" feel to it. The time-out room is a Cigar bar, and the Principal's office is a fine Whisky bar. There's more to it, but I don't want to make this too long. I'll add a lionk later. The topping on the cake; It's haunted :| I have a surprise for her that I can't mention, in case she reads this.
We have chocolates, champagne, massage oil, etc..
Also, some or most of you may not condone this, but we're going to be in ecstacy, with a little help..
Last edited by fowljesse on February 14th, 2009, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

hmmm so your going to be on E?? If so, your and idiot. I guess both Dieing on V-day is a little romantic... And don't tell me you can't die from 1 pill... cause you can. :|
ImageImageImage
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

projectzemx3 wrote:ya im gonna save myself a hundred bucks. already dumped her.
lol this is good one. Myself I don't have anyone so....ya Ill be out in the garage working on car.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
se7en

Post by se7en »

colinsmx3 wrote:hmmm so your going to be on E?? If so, your and idiot. I guess both Dieing on V-day is a little romantic... And don't tell me you can't die from 1 pill... cause you can. :|

oh come on, live a little :P

you can die from crossing the street. I haven't even known anyone to die from that s---. I know it's possible, but 'highly' unlikely.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I'm gunna take the Hershey highway to brown town
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Colin.
It's true, half the stuff I've done would have killed you, easily.
EDIT: I'm not talking about drugs. I used to be an adrenalin junkie. Not the long haired guy that claims everything is "EXTREME, dude", while doing Devil signs with his fingers. I used to actually do things. I've had my heart stop. I finally gave it up when I got stuck in some rocks under a waterfall, and almost drowned. I had to fracture my leg to get it loose.
Last edited by fowljesse on February 15th, 2009, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

keep that talk mute on this forum, part of the rules.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

se7en wrote:

oh come on, live a little :P

you can die from crossing the street.
Never cross the street again, moron.

Seriously, that's the worse "pro-drug" reasoning ever.

You can die from getting out of bed. So never get out of bed. Someone might have rigged the floor.

I do NOT apologize for whomever I offend, but if you're doing drugs, you're a moron. Yes, I have a lot of morons that I am friends with, but guess what, they're still morons.

NO
QUESTIONS
ASKED

This is not debatable, there is no reasoning to be done. Do not argue this. If you feel like you want to condone drug using, GET OUT OF MY THREAD and do it in someone else's.

http://tfponline.com/news/2009/feb/13/t ... ar/?mobile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That 17 year old girl was one of my girlfriend's best friends. Oh, GUESS WHAT SHE WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF when she KILLED someone?

I honestly don't care what you do to yourself. You're poppin' pills or shootin' up, I don't care if you end up with some life-long impairment. Quite frankly, you deserved it.

But you risk too much from others. Those who love you, those who care, and those who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and suffer because of your stupidity.

Freakin' idiots. Get out. GET OUT.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

My son was hooked on drugs.......I saw this............

If you want to do drugs..hey it's your life..........BUT don't brag about it.

Now back to this thread......................

"Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!"

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"

Return to “Off-Topic”