Few Parts For Sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
nolimits865

Few Parts For Sale!

Post by nolimits865 »

Well yesterday my wife and 2 year old son was riding down the road and toped a blind hill at the bottom there was a road that a car was coming out of. He came out into her lane and her natural reaction was to jerk the wheel to the right when she did she oversteered back onto the road and started in the other lane and there was a van load of kids so she took my car over the embankment to keep from hitting the van and when she did the car flipped 2 times caved the top of the car in. The bad thing was the SON OF A ***** that ran her off the road didnt even stop at the scene he stopped on down the road and called 911. The state trooper told me they were very lucky to survive.If my 6 year old son would have been in the passanger seat he said it would have killed him luckly she dropped him off earlier. Thank God that her and the baby were ok except being scared ****less there is not too many salvagable parts on it so if any body is interested send me a message to nolimits865@comcast.net and let me know what you are looking for I hate this I guess i'll try and find me another one Thumbs up for this board it has helped me alot and maybe i'll be back in the future.. So long guys and gals!!! :(
ice

Re: Few Parts For Sale!

Post by ice »

hey i am looking for two part imparticular. what color is your interior? i need a brown\grey driver side door panel. and im also looking for a driver side power window motor. <p>thanks iice.
p.s. sorry to hear that, the good thing about it is you're and your family are still alive!!
iceman
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

glad to hear everyone is ok
Did you have any aftermarket parts on it ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Pauldb

Post by Pauldb »

I'm looking for a set of Motor Mounts for a 93 1.6. Would yours fit and do you have them?
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

man, that sounds really bad, I hope your family are recovering ok from it. It's amazing how our cars can go thru such bad accidents and the people walk from them with little injury.
nolimits865

Post by nolimits865 »

Thanks for the comment everybody is just sore and recovering. I wish i could find me another body and change everything over i guess i'll keep my eyes and ears open if anybody knows of anything let me know i dont want another car only a mx-3 cause i loved mine it was great!!
fast94tracer

Post by fast94tracer »

was it a v6
if so i need transverse crossmember axles and motor mounts
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Do you have the armrest and truk plastic?
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”