Hi!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
EvilSnot

Hi!

Post by EvilSnot »

Hi :) This afternoon I drove a MX-3 for the first time. Needless to say, I laid down my deposit and will be driving this car home as soon as the paper work clears :) <BR> I came across this page eairler this week while looking at the car, and I can see this is a great store house of knowledge on the MX-3 and it's various workings/mods. I hope to be able to learn and contribue in the time that comes :)<P>Sooo....On to the questions! <BR>(note : I'll try to keep specific topics to there appropiate locations, but please bear with a newbie :P - and as such, if I present an missinformation or i'm really off in left field, please just slap me upside the head and point me in the right direction...thanks! :) Can anyone point me in the direction? (can't help it....I'm from MI :p) <P>4. Any problem points I should look out for? <P>5. Any and all reccomendations /comments/ other things I should know?<P>Thanks! (I've got many other Q's, but I'll "attempt" to redirect em to the appropriate places :p)
Postman2K

Re: Hi!

Post by Postman2K »

Hey man, congrats on purchasing a MX-3! i love these car to death! i also noticed that your car is black. and i so happen to have a REAR SPOILER (WING) for sale. its black, so no need to repaint. its in perfect condition, no scratchs or dents. its a GS style that bolts right on to the car, no custom work needed. you can install it yourself, its real easy. see a pic of the style on this web site. look under "OEM PARTS", second pic from top - m2.jpg <P>i'm asking $150CND ($100USD) and i will pay for shipping. email me if interested.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com :eek: :eek:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”