Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
blaudust7

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by blaudust7 »

Will moisture start to develop inside the headlight?
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

blaudust7 wrote:Will moisture start to develop inside the headlight?
It shouldn't, but anyhting is possiblle

These are also cheaper than ebay ones, $200 shipped. I do agree with jesse, from these pics they do look nice, better than the original pictures posted
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Ukrman wrote:
blaudust7 wrote:Will moisture start to develop inside the headlight?
It shouldn't, but anyhting is possiblle
We will know soon, as I live in the land of moisture!

These are also cheaper than ebay ones, $200 shipped. I do agree with jesse, from these pics they do look nice, better than the original pictures posted
There will be much better pictures tomorrow, taken with a digital SLR.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Hey Jesse...can I tell people that we're friends?

I'm totally serious.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol:
What
people?
And what would you gain?

Yes, you can.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

must. resist. urge. to. buy!
MR2. more. worth. it.

BAH
this thread is going to kill me...
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

blaudust7 wrote:I know the pricing on ebay from Option Racing is 198.00 plus 45 for shipping. I am definitely purchasing the black ones to match the clear carbon fiber tailights, also from option racing.
These are going to be AT LEAST $60 less.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Yep.. the prices for these versions are now going for $189 on Ebay, versus the other "newer" looking version that is at $198 at the moment.

Also guys, I really must point out that,... it is amazing, and I do mean very "AMAZING", that these lights are finally being made, at all... let alone now that we have 2 types to choose from. All these years we have waited and waited... and there have been many attempts to make this possible before, and all have failed... leading a large number of our fellow MXers' to hack and slash away at Honda Civic lights and even the MXs' bumper and hood to make a better light.
Now, here we are. A car that was made back in 1992, and only was made for a few years after that... now has aftermarket lights. Not bad for a car that I believe had its' final year made back in 98.

This is a good time to be a MXer... this is going to be a good year for the MX-3

:P
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Well, if Spyder would of came up with them at that time, he would of had 100% of the buisness...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
smoke187

Post by smoke187 »

the spyder auto sets on ebay are now $197 they must have got smart and thought nobody is going to pay $300 when another company is selling them cheaper
http://www.cardomain.com/id/smoke187" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 mx3 bp-t
93 protege lx
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

no problem guys, Jesse is going to take some good pictures too. I know is gonna be hard to make more business against other companies that make the same light. But hope the picture will helps a bit and people will like it in person. thanks. Price is still going to be 198 shipped if everything works out good.

-Ray
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

For $200USD shipped I'd buy a set. Will that price apply to canada orders as well or will shipping be more?
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

It's snowing! :crying: I don't wanna go do this in the snowfall :(
But I made a commitment.
So, here I go.
Pics, soon.
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

canada should be 25 more dollars on shipping.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Hello, again. I got them in with no problems. Unfortunately I have 2 doctor appointments toaday, and can't do a full write-up until tonight. They look awesome, and were easy to wire up. I give these 100% approval. I have alot of good pictures, but my internet connection is having problems, so uploading them is taking forever. I'll put them up tonight.
Sorry.

Return to “Appearance”