LEATHER SEATS....AGAIN, 500$

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-3000GT

LEATHER SEATS....AGAIN, 500$

Post by MX-3000GT »

OKay, so I am selling my seats once again, forget 1000$, if you want these freakin seats, 500$ takes them, plus shipping, great condition, no rips, or anything like that, lemme know ASAP
thanx
JJ
PaAutoRacing.com's MX-3000GT
quicksliver

Re: LEATHER SEATS....AGAIN, 500$

Post by quicksliver »

...I thought you sold them for $1,000usd?
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

I don't understand why everyone is so hard on JJ and these seats. Dammit he is selling them. If you want them, buy them. If you don't, don't. <p>I bought some stuff from JJ, his price here is very reasonable for practically brand new leather seats and everyone is jumping on him... Even some people who I would expect a lot more maturity from on this board... <p> :shrug:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
aznsoldier

Post by aznsoldier »

does it include back seats?
wat colour is the leather
-GTA
MX-3000GT

Post by MX-3000GT »

Hello, yes the seats are for sale again. It fell through for 1000$, so instad of trying that again, and listen to everyones crap, I just want to get rid of them at this point becuase I am so in debt. 500$ takes them. Thank you John for sticking up for, Im not sure why everyone has such a problem, im just trying to sell stuff. John by the way, is a good person to deal with, when buying or selling. haha...thanx again
JOsh
MX-3000GT

Post by MX-3000GT »

Hello, yes the seats are for sale again. It fell through for 1000$, so instad of trying that again, and listen to everyones crap, I just want to get rid of them at this point becuase I am so in debt. 500$ takes them. Thank you John for sticking up for, Im not sure why everyone has such a problem, im just trying to sell stuff. John by the way, is a good person to deal with, when buying or selling. haha...thanx again<p>These seats from the with the two front seats, both parts of the back seat, and the two side panels in the back, all for 500$, they are black leather...ladies LOVE it

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”