[FS]: 1992 MX-3 V6 GS Red PG SOLD

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS]: 1992 MX-3 V6 GS Red PG

Post by Daninski »

Ok engines back together. I want to comment not to build up my cars image but as a testimony to Jap Technology. The engine has not run since last June 07. I went over and pulled the plugs and cranked the engine to bring up the oil pressure first. I reinstalled the plugs, added fresh gas to the tank. Turned the key and instantaineously the engine fired up and ran great. No more ticking than any daily run engine. I'm impressed. Interior clean up is next. Replacing all the riced out parts with fresh black parts. Clean the exterior and refit the rubber trim. Cars done and going into Kijiji for $1,000 firm. Still at $700 here. Someone must be looking.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

Daninski wrote:Ok engines back together. I want to comment not to build up my cars image but as a testimony to Jap Technology. The engine has not run since last June 07. I went over and pulled the plugs and cranked the engine to bring up the oil pressure first. I reinstalled the plugs, added fresh gas to the tank. Turned the key and instantaineously the engine fired up and ran great. No more ticking than any daily run engine. I'm impressed. Interior clean up is next. Replacing all the riced out parts with fresh black parts. Clean the exterior and refit the rubber trim. Cars done and going into Kijiji for $1,000 firm. Still at $700 here. Someone must be looking.
My brother's looking for his first car .. I'm trying to sell him on it because that's a friggin great deal... but I think he thinks I'm just pointing him towards it since I love MX3's. :)

Still working on him... :/
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

DAMN!! That is a hell of a deal I bought mine as a one owner with 82k on it and paid $2600 with the paint peeling off a few dents and later learned it was smoking after I just had bought it that was like 4 or 5 years ago still smoking with close to 140k and soon to have a fresh ZE installed.. If it's in as good of a shape as you say you'd be stupid not to buy it If I was close to you I would have already had it in my yard. LOL!!
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Bump. Anyone?
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Final bump and I'll put it in Kijiji for more. Was hoping someone here got it cuz it's really in good shape body wise. Most I see are rusted out. The coolant leak appears to be coming from a crack on that phenolic part that the coolant cap connects to. (only seen this part on the 92's).
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Final for sure bump. I really need to advertise this but there's been too much snow, could barely dig it out to start it.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”