[FS] 1995 mx3 RS ******SOLD******

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onlytrueromeo

Re: [FS] 1995 mx3 RS ******ROCK BOTTOM PRICE CHANGE******

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Is this car registered right now? Etested? Urban, The biggest problem with me picking up this car is getting it cross the border!
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Damn, even I'm tempted to pick that up...would be a nice little commuter car.

Your car 5-speed or auto? Got any picture of the interior and the rear? I can't see what you have for mudguards/lip.
Its a 5 speed. No pics of the interior. As for the body I have the GS front lip, full OEM urethane sides and the pakfeifer rear lip. It all lines up nicely.
onlytrueromeo wrote:More picture! I want one of my friends to buy this car! (Its too bad you cant wait a month+ otherwise id totally take this off your hands!)
Yeah I don't have the space to wait. I have some potential buyers coming to look at it this week, but the car can't be stored where it is for long.
onlytrueromeo wrote:Is this car registered right now? Etested? Urban, The biggest problem with me picking up this car is getting it cross the border!
The car is still registered, but no it does not come certified or etested, though it passed with flying colours back in april when I had it done to get my plates renewed.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

That e-test paper is good for a year, so if you still have it, the new owner can use it too.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

as far as i know it's mine
Always under construction
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

SOLD!!!
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”