I thought this was funny... NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3boyze

I thought this was funny... NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mx3boyze »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I Imagine Mooneggs or SuperK reacting this way when they got their first nintendo 64 hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tmac4t4

Re: I thought this was funny... NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tmac4t4 »

:lol: speeking of getting excited about a video game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

You shoulda seen when I got my Atari 2600.
OOOOldskool.
I remember playing "Pong" BEFORE Atari came out :shock:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Wow kids have no future if they get that excited over a pokemon card...

When I was a kid that age, I just wanted to play outside...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm trying not to get started but I'll say this;
There's a reason that they had to dig the channels that the boats float through in the "It's a small world" ride at Disneyland. People are so fat now, that the boats were bottoming out, and getting stuck.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Who takes the time to remix videos like this?
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

hey, I resemble this remark!

Ha, no, actually, I wasn't like this. Christmas '96 was the last christmas I have ever celebrated. After October '97, my parents refused to celebrate the holiday ever again.

My older brother bought both the nintendo 64 and playstation together at the same time. Since they were his, he did not let me play the systems out of spite. I was only allowed the atari/nintendo/super nintendo... but that's fine, super nintendo is multiples better than the nintendo 64!

our family computer was stolen in april of '98, so I my brother ended up purchasing his own laptop and i wasn't allowed that either.

My first experience with the internet was actually the sega dreamcast for a few months. We ended up trading all of our super nintendo and nintendo games to get credit for the dreamcast. My brother deemed the system "mostly his, not even half mine" so I at least had enough monetary value in the system to be allowed to use it.

My first computer I purchased in '01, and such, was my first opportunity to actually play video games on the computer.

Thanks for bringing up the disappointing moments of rejection from my family in my childhood... jerk.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

my name always seems to get dragged into nonsense :lol: but actually I remember getting my first video games although it wasn't quite that emotional haha

funny video - somebody has too much free time though haha :roll:
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

Well sorry about that SuperK, How is someone suposed to know that you didnt have a very good childhood with video games? It was only a thought from reading so many of your posts, which are always fun to read btw, and once again I apoligize.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Gaahaha, I just wanted to make you feel bad. Don't worry, I thought it was funny too. I just wanted to overreact on purpose :P
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I stabbed my older brother for fu*king with me once. Strangely enought my parents beat me for it. SuperK I can relate. When you look back the old games were so retarded but we sure did love them. Now go eat a power pill.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

SuperK: I kind of figured and it was a thought that you were messin, but just in case you wernt I had to apoligize anyways lol

Return to “Off-Topic”