:) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re:

Post by Mooneggs »

Flyer wrote:Buddy and I came out of a MR2 meet, was going away from Pacific Mall. Cops pulled us over for having a cover on the plates. My friend was taking off the covers when one of the cops put his hand over the hood of the car and goes, "Son, you hood feels a bit hot. Have you been racing?" We pop open the hood revealing the spare tire engine of doom...
HAHAHAHA.... this is a great thread...
Ryan

Re: :) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Post by Ryan »

Back when I just got my MX3, just after I replaced my SOHC, I had to ask my mechanic which resevoirs were for what. The night before I was VERY close to pouring coolant into my brake resevoir. I had done it once (into the coolant) but I really thought it was this one, (the brake) but I just didn't remember that little mesh filter...
I suppose the lettering on the cap would have told me :oops:
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Okay, I realize the potential for this being a dumb question....

is it possible to swap a V6 head onto the DOHC I4? The patterns most likely won't match, eh? what about cams? Can you KLZE cam a DOHC I4?

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity

Sorry Ryan but i think this one takes the cake. :mrgreen:
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

yeah yeah.... lol...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

A friend I met on a forum, from when I had my ZX2 came to meet me and hang out for the weekend. We worked alittle on my car, then headed to throw his car on a local dyno. On the way, We go to pull over to a gas station and next thing we know... We see the po po behind us. Yes, we got pulled over.
He tells us to get out the car and says he wants to do a random search. We agreed to let him. After waiting there forever for him to finish the search, one cop comes to us and says "I know you've been racing. Do you know it's illegal to inject this nitrous oxide or have it on the streets?" Me and the friend looked at him and laugh a bit. He asked us why we were laughing and we said "Dude, Thats a fire extinguisher" ... He then let us go. me and the friend had a good laugh after that.
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
cstott282

Post by cstott282 »

My buddy bought my 323 and brought it to his school to his autobody class, he had the whole car sanded down to bare metal.. and this kid started running his mouth about his Teggy Type R how it was so fast and my friends modded BP 323 couldnt take it even if he boosted it and blah blah blah, we asked what he had done to the type R and he named a bunch of bolt ons and said a cf hood, my buddy goes dude, teh whole back half of my car is carbon fiber, the kid looks at the car ( let me remind u the car is sanded down to bare metal) and he goes wtf where did you go to get it done, how much you think for my integra)
1990 protege lx-RIP
1992 Mazda 323,(BP swap JDM'd out y0!) ..sold.
1993 Mazda MX3 GS,(KLZE swap) RIP
1994 Mazda Miata ... project boosted!
1992 Mazda Mx3 GS, project clean daily driver
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I got a new one to add to this thread. First.. you gotta know the location, this happened on a trestle overpass. This bridge is 20 feet off the ground in most places. Its a 2 lane highway (there are actually 2 trestles.. one going each way with 2 lanes each). No shoulders to speak of.. just cement guards to keep you on the roadway. A friend of a friend (I always thought this guy was a moron and wouldnt have anything to do with him and this proved it) had borrowed my buddies truck and was driving it across the trestle on his way to work. This is a beat to hell old chev truck. Now this guy is driving the truck on a suspended license (failed to tell my friend about that when he borrowed the truck too) and has warrants out for his arrest (Another thing he failed to mention to my friend). Anyway.. about 1/2 across the trestle.. he is shifting from 2nd to 3rd (3 speed trans) and the shifter comes off in his hand more or less.. cant get the truck out of 2nd gear. Mind you.. the clutch works fine still. What does he do? He STOPS the truck in the middle of the trestle and gets on his cell phone and calls my friends wife to come get him and get the truck towed. Now.. this is a 3 spd I6 truck.. it will take off and go in 2nd gear.. he could have ran it all the way across the trestle in 2nd gear to get it off the road and not stop traffic. But no.. but wait.. it gets even dumber.. ;) Keep in mind.. this is all happening at 8am right in the middle of rush hour. The trestle is packed with cars trying to get around the stopped truck.

So while my friends wife is there with him waiting for the tow truck to show up (she knows nothing about cars either) a state patrol car pulls up. This guy freaks out.. jumps off the trestle and slides down an embankment and beats feet to get away from the cops. Leaving Sara there with the truck.. and guess who had the keys...

Now here is the part that will scare you.. cause this guy contracts to various companies to TEST SOFTWARE! And has worked for microsoft in the past.

Still makes me shake my head and hope this retard never manages to reproduce.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Tunes67 wrote:...
Now here is the part that will scare you.. cause this guy contracts to various companies to TEST SOFTWARE! And has worked for microsoft in the past.
Oh he worked for Microsoft. It makes perfect sense now...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.

Return to “General Mazda”