Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

Please rate your satisfaction doing business w/SuperK (1=low, 5=high)

7%
No votes
No votes
12%
81%

Total votes: 42

OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I purchased the following from SuperK in March 2007.
Set of 4 Dezent rims. I don't know much about them, they came on the car when I got it. two rear wheels been curbed, so their edges are scratched. None are warped and give a smooth ride, even at 120MPH!

New Kumho Ecsta SPT's, they're prolly 2 months old. never been tracked or abused, pretty much have full tread on them.
SuperK had good communication. Transaction went well. Description of the product was accurate, -- described condition of items well. Thanks!

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Matt

Post by Matt »

Exhaust for window switch, international trade. Everything went great arrived around same time. Good communication. A+ Seller
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Feedback: SuperK

Post by Mooneggs »

I sold some clip on pedals to superk and he promptly paid - no issues!
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Sold TPS to Kris. he made a quick payment to Kris, Kris was very pleased, I hope Kris was also!

A+++ 5 stars
Savin

Post by Savin »

I give you positive feedback whether you like it or not, muwhahaha.
He saw sunroof in junkyard, me said me wanted. Me send money order (is cool like that). SuperK gets it. He gets to fedex and goes "oh poopy, I'z forgots the screws." *hides sunroof somewhere* He goes back next day with screws and tapes em to package and goes, "Yay! This time I'm ready to send!" *sends out the sunroof*

do dodo do dooooo (sunroof traveling). Some screws wanna travel around the US so they stay in truck and dont come with sunroof :( .

Sunroof show up to my door, I like "Golly gee wilikers batman! Its HERE!!" Not really, I was cranky my mom woke me up. *opens package* *notices no screws* I am like "Wtf? maybe it no not come with em?" *sees screws on floor* "YAY!" Not all are there though.
I get message from The Super of K today saying there was an envelope, I did not see one, I did notice the meijer/wal-mart bag though, lol.

*runs to recycle bin* I notice more screws! ME IS HAPPY!!! It was still missing some though. :( No matter thats what taking misc. screws off other cars is for! :welder:

All in all, Me is happy with dealing with Kris. 100% approval. He even took the time to scrub the glass clean for me! A+ for Kris, D- for FedEx truck drivers, haha. At least the roof made it to me in one piece. :D

Sorry for being long, but I'm tired and me'z don't care :mrgreen: :freak:

EDIT: LAME!!! post 399 :cry: I'm soo random, haha.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
ctford27

Post by ctford27 »

excellecnt seller! he went to salvage yard to pull the wiring i needed! :D
exile84

Post by exile84 »

Kris gets an A+++++++ from me. He's a great guy, and awesome seller. He went to a couple different junkyards looking for an ignition switch for me, and I told him what i was wanting to pay. He pulled through. Great communication. Happy that I don't have to hotwire my car anymore. lol. Thanks man, really appreciate it!!
1992 Mx-3 GS. ATX to MTX swap. Integra short throw shifter, and CAI. HEI mod. Accell Canister. 3A racing muffler. Straight pipe.
ImageImageImage
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

Shipped me some miata handles, came perfect.

Highly recommended.
turbulence23

Post by turbulence23 »

shipped me the miata chrome handles international..
really fast shipping, today it arrived in mint condition, looks good K...

he shipped them out a week ago, and today i already received them, really fast, way faster then any international ebay seller!!

big thums up for this premium seller!!! big thanx man :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
2.5L KLZE engine, CF hood, Postert frontbumper, kmax skirts, custom diffusor..

MY RIDE:
http://www.mazdamx-3.nl/members/member_show.php?id=102
4gotn

Post by 4gotn »

bought some shiny miata handles
he forgot about me :(
but he sent me a tire to make up for it :freak:
1994 MX-3 1.6L B6DE 16v DOHC - rear disc swap, nix power steering/ac, Corksport f&r strut tower bars, Pedders urethane control arm bushings, urethane motor mounts, steel braided brake lines, painted dash, protege tranny
90 Miata w/ b6, Konig Lightspeed rims, Cams (boost to come soon)
74 Porsche 914 w/ 1.8L - restoration prooject

miessau0

Post by miessau0 »

I purchased the chrome handles from SuperK. He responded fast to me, and was reasonable on the price.

My Grade:
A++ Good User.
95 RS
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

bought some chrome miata handles to add some bling to the door panel. was a man of few pms, but hey whatever works. came quick. *that's what she said* :lol:
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
s15civic

Post by s15civic »

Purchased some chrome door handles. I'm a super happy camper fast shipping and great contact.
Eat, Sleep, Customize
ionic1000

Post by ionic1000 »

Also got some chrome handles and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction! I would recommend doing business with SuperK to anyone!
Bumpysbro
Supporting Member

Post by Bumpysbro »

I bought the intake system from him, transaction went perfectly, he went out of his way to help my find the stock intake to my car which ive been looking for a long a-- time. and he shipped it very quickly and everything came intact and great condition. Great guy to deal with, awesome member. A++++ 3 thumbs up for superk lol
Jon
1995 mazda Mx-3 RS 1.6liter DOHC B6-DE

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”