F/S: 93 MX-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

F/S: 93 MX-3

Post by ProjekMX3 »

Great MX-3 for sale. Treated with tender loving care by yours truly. Its a Blaze Red 93 MX-3 RS. Its got a few mods done to it all of which tastefully done. This car has not been raced or abused. It has 88,000 miles on it. The mods that it has done to it are Premium NGK Wires w/ NGK Platinum Plugs, Custom Made Cold Air Intake, Teardrop Muffler, Blacked Out Xenon Taillights, Plasma Blue Back Up Lights, Xenon Headlights, Yokohama YK420 tires (about a 1.5 month's old), Euro Indiglo Reverse Glo Gauges,and its on its way to having a great system. The speakers have a 800watt max handling add some subs and u got a beautiful system. The reason I'm selling this car is because its an automatic and I need to get a 5 speed so I can do a good engine swap. As a said car is in great condition except for a spot on the bumper where the clear coat has worn off. Asking price is 2900 US but I am willing to negotiate. Keep in mind I can't part with her for too little beacause I will be buying another mx3. I have included a few pictures of the car. I have some even more recent ones just email me and I will send them to you.<p>Image<p>Image
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Re: F/S: 93 MX-3

Post by ProjekMX3 »

My email is: Piranhapro@chartermi.net and my AIM Screenname is: Projekmx3.<p>Heres some more pics:
Image<p>Image<p>Image
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

those tail lights are pretty sweet dude :D
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

I will also throw in a set of 10 inch subs to whoever buys the car because I originaly going to sell them seperately but hey why not include them.
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

bump

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”