I GOT MAIL! New parts!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
colinsmx3

I GOT MAIL! New parts!

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yep I got these Headers from Egay for $160 shipped from Cali to my place with NO CUSTOMS charges! I was surprised! But just wondering if anyone has used these on there MX3 with the 1.8 and stock exhaust. I couldnt go wrong for the price!

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ElectricEnergy

Re: I GOT MAIL! New parts!

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Those look very similar to the OBX headers I have no my car. I wouldn't hesitate to put them on.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
se7en

Post by se7en »

Ya, lots of people run those. Good buy I think....I have the turbo set that is very similar.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

No custom charges? If it was FedEx expect a nice bill in a month or two.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
se7en

Post by se7en »

hmm, I got one of those(fedex bills)...I thought it was a scam, so I ignored it...weird.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

If you are running on stock exhaust u need to go to a shop to get the cat moved back about 6-8" cause the headers are for a probe so the length is not the same. Prepare for open header gnar!
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

solo_ryder wrote:If you are running on stock exhaust u need to go to a shop to get the cat moved back about 6-8" cause the headers are for a probe so the length is not the same. Prepare for open header gnar!
Haha, yeah when I had my headers on before I had a shop do the rest of the exhaust I took it out on the freeway at 1am because I couldn't resist trying out the new ZE. Man was that loud. I'm sure my neighbors didn't like that one.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

or I could just cut the new header pipe after the flex pipe and move the flange back! Ahh well I will throw it on the hoist at work and jam it on there! ahahha
ImageImageImage
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I bought the same ones. They work nice, but they are a pain to put in. You have to bend the pipes slightly (basically loosely bolt the back on, then pull the front over). The pipe also rubs right against the oilpan. I havn't fixed this problem yet, but I think adding another exhaust gasket as a spacer "might" help. Really I would want to bend the pipes away but I'd risk breaking them.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Nice, wheres the turbo port?

:P
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

ahah no turbo! No more money going into this car now (I bought these a while ago) I save for the other car!
ImageImageImage
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I have a set of those as well as Nitefire. They're about 9" too long for the MX-3 so you'll have to cut your exhaust pipe back. After bolting them to my heads I had to force them together to bolt up but no big deal. I would advise you buy two manifold three bolt flanges or you might find the crossover just touching your oil pan. The flanges are only a couple of bucks each.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

colinsmx3 wrote: I save for the other car!
What is the other car?
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”