[FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Ukrman

Re: [FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Post by Ukrman »

any updates with the tape :roll:
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Unfortunately, no. I look as soon as the Mailman comes by. Should be soon, though :|

I sent a set of sanded black ones to Canada that will be painted. It cost $6 more than they quoted, because they didn't account for the length, so I'm going to have to add $6 to the cost. This won't affect the people that have already paid, since I feel bad about the tape setback. I'll update the 1st page.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I got the tape today (250 feet!), so I'll be sending them out! Those who have paid will not need to send the extra $6.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Do you have any extra sets ?
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I have 8 more sets, and if they sell out, I'll make more :D
I actually have to sell them all to break even.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

All the sets that were paid/ traded for have been sent, except Marcdh, because I'm waiting for an address. I hope you guys put up pictures of them on!
I am going to be out of this world for about 10 days, starting Saturday the 23rd, but will be ready to make, and ship many more of these afterward!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

awesome fowl is there any chance of a tracking number? who did you ship with?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yes.
I did USPS because I got screwed badly by FedEx. I'll get you the # when I find out where my girlfriend put the reciepts (tomorrow). I insured them, too (The U.S. ones). I did the slow way, though, because I'm brrrroke :shrug:
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

got the slim visors today :)

good job packing, took me like 15 min to unwrap them lol. They look great, even come with installation instruction, can't wait to put them on

thanks fowljesse, your hard work is greatly appreciated
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

as you receive your items, don't forget to give jesse some feedback!

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=63013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, Mooneggs :)
Ukrman wrote:got the slim visors today :)

good job packing, took me like 15 min to unwrap them lol. They look great, even come with installation instruction, can't wait to put them on

thanks fowljesse, your hard work is greatly appreciated
:lol:
I tried to make the packaging so that you can pull them out by the bigger end..
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

hey fowljesse u have any pics of the finished solid blacks ??
1995 MX-3 GS (black) stock engine... for now hehe...
MSfront... mssides... GS wing...
5" tach w/shift light... A/F, Volt, & Oil Pressure gauges in dash vents... front and rear strut braces....
WORK IN PROGRESS
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

The more important question is...are there any left? >_>
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

don't have any finished black ones yet. I estimate that it will take me about 3 hours to buff out each one :x , and I'm off to camp with about 100,000 friends tomorrow (for about 9 days). I'll put up pics as soon as one is done.
I will keep making these as long as there is interest! I will have 12 of the black sets, unless you guys want them at the same price as the smoked ones.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

got mine while I was out of town just opened them and they look great!! the packaging was great as well. I will be putting mine on tomarrow after I wash my car and I will take some pics in a few days. Thanks alot for making these Jesse.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”