totaled MX-3 parts for sale...doors, hatch, seats, EVERY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-3000GT

Re: totaled MX-3 parts for sale...doors, hatch, seats, EVERY

Post by MX-3000GT »

what piece of the quarter panel are you refering to? Above the side of the rear bumper to the passenger side door? If so, I regret to inform you that there was a dent there, so instead of fixing it, i decided to take out the anger I had on that side of the car, and beat the hell out of it with hammers, pick axe's, etc... That side of the car is crap. For others interested, I preserved the drivers side quarter panel. When you ask about any parts, please make offer in same post, as it will save some time.
Thanx
JJ
PaAutoRacing.com's MX-3000GT
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

Hi I have a V6 mx-3 that has no AC but I do have all the harness needed for it, I need everything related to the AC, Compressor pipes etc. How much will you be interested on selling all those pieces for. Are they damaged from wreck? , other pieces I need are the sunroof power switch,and the door lock sensors for both left and right door ( the sensors sit on the lock it self). <p>Please email me at nameck@networld.com with a price If you are serious I will definetely buy em from you. <p>thanx man =)
phr34k

Post by phr34k »

what year model? if its a 92 can i get the plastic peice around the a/c control, radio, etc. ill give you $15 USD + shipping.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Hey man I sent you a private message with an offer on those hatch cylinders..You didn't reply to it..Does this mean the offer isn't good or you just haven't had to chance to respond..If the price isn't right...tell me how much you want for it.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
JCali

Post by JCali »

Is it a stock steering wheel or aftermarket?<p>Jman
bugzy's mazda

Post by bugzy's mazda »

Is the rear end disc or drum? If there disc how much do want for them?
Ride fast and ride hard you only live once.
Mo s Ricer

Post by Mo s Ricer »

how much for the side skirts?
mosricer is powerd by mx-3's,gen2 mr2's and of course SUBARU'S.
Live Life One Ride At A Time.
Dragon1976_27

Post by Dragon1976_27 »

I'm interested in your lowering kit, do you have any pics, and how much shipping included?
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joshiiie:
Leather seats are 4k$ new... and these might as well be new. trust me, they make the car, and the chicks dig em. <hr></blockquote><p>LOL. <p>Yep, leather seats are indeed nice, but I really hope you dont expect to get more than $500 for them. Yes, all four of them. ($225 per front + $50 for the rear.) That is a good price for Used seats that are over 10 years old. You keep saying $4,000... where did you get that figure from? Were the SE's $4k more than the standard GS? I Certainly hope not. <p>You can buy a nice set of racing seats for $500, btw.<p>Not hatin, just being honest.<p> :shrug:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
bikeguy18974

Post by bikeguy18974 »

Hi
I might be interested in your bumpers/ side skirts. All depends on the cost. I think I'm local to you (215 area code) so if you could give me an idea of what you are looking for in cost for either the stock rear, the rear erebuni, and the sides maybe we could work something out. I'd like to see them before buying but that means I can pick them up and we both save a ton on shipping. Mostly I'm looking for something for a project so I don't want to spend too much. <p>email me<p>bikeguy_18974@yahoo.com
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

I also have some parts from my old v6 wrecked se.
also I do not know much about the enging and part names but i will be willing to sell them. I'ts a 1.8LT. If you can trouble shoot from what i say go ahead. The engine got too too hot and something broke and the car did not move. But now the engine is out of my car and just sitting there. :shrug:
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

sorry for the double post but here is the link of the pictures of some parts are at. Page 3<p>
http://members.cardomain.com/luckymazda<p>Cut and paste if you have to.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”