[GI] 1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bubsy83

[GI] 1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia

Post by bubsy83 »

I have owned this car for almost 2 years and have a detailed worklog on this forum

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=58128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am considering selling her for the right price. It needs a new windshield and it may be replaced before I sell her. Presently she has 304XXX KM on the original motor, but has had many parts replaced as needed, when needed, with exception to the windshield...

I am looking at selling her for $3000.00 as is right now, which includes the Alpine cd/ipod connect, brand new alpine speakers, JL 10" Sub and enclosure and 750 Watt Kicker amp which is all also brand new minus the last month or two I have used them...not abused them...

If anyone wants to dicker on the price then I reserve the right to keep the sound system mentioned above and we can arrange to make some other kind of deal on just the car without the perks...

The sunroof still works awesome, and it comes with summer Yokohama Tires, and winter tires and rims so there is 8 rims and tires included in this deal...summers are on presently and winters are stored, but easy to get to. I haven't had a lot of trouble with burning oil considering the mileage. She's awesome on gas and handles excellent.

I will also etest and confidently state that all she needs for the safety is the windshield, which I may have replaced before long anyways...but for now I am looking to see if anyone here is interested before I seriously consider selling her via autotrader.

If I do get the windshield replaced, I will provide a safety and etest all in for $3200. That's what I have invested in her easy and she's worth it.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Re: [GI] 1993 Mazda MX-3 Precidia

Post by V8KOMX3 »

car looks perty good but im curious did you put a clear coat on that new paint job? Also you may want to add some under the hood pics if you decide you want to sell it and even possibly some undercarraige pics as well. you got a nice garage set up going 2 :)
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
neli_nael

Post by neli_nael »

would you happen to be in Stratford, WI?
94 mx3 rs
92 mx3 gs curved neck klze SOLD
bubsy83

Post by bubsy83 »

No, Stratford, Ontario, Canada....Sorry

I may have a buyer here in town who's a friend of my husband's and back in the day bought one of these cars brand new, and now misses his and wants mine...we'll see if he can show me some cash....

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”