[WTB] 92-94 MX3 GS Shell

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
DimaK

[WTB] 92-94 MX3 GS Shell

Post by DimaK »

well, i desided to make a drag car out of an mx3, i have a ze motor, getting some colt cams and bla bla....so yeah, if anyone knows anybody who has a desent shell im in
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] 92-94 MX3 GS Shell

Post by Daninski »

I have a 92, excellant body (need paint fadded), honey comb mags, power group. Has a coolant leak at this time in the composite piece at the cap so unless you have that part you may not be able to drive it far. gas tank leaks but I have another MX3 that we can rob the tank from. If you have a car dolly this would be the car for you. Everything works. PM me if you can dolly the car back home. Your only three hours from me.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Dima, I got just the car for you. I am privatly talking with the guy I was thinking about it for parts. It's actually got a DE in it that leaks oil that I was gonna rob from it. We can splits on the car if you want. Let me know, PM me a number to reach you on
JeremyP

Post by JeremyP »

dima...shoulda let me know!..i had a shell that i literally JUST cut up into peices for london salvage! i felt so bad choppin up the mx-3 shell but it had to go.
94' KF-ZE, 2 Tone black and gray, Projectors and altezzas ( black ), CAI, moulded mazdaspeed mini sides. Raised spoiler.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”