Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
miessau0

Post by miessau0 »

Positive!

I purchased a K&N Stock replacement filter from this individual; as a result, I'm utterly and thoroughly satisfied. First, he was quick to respond to my messages; second, he used Paypal, which essentially makes everything easier; third, he shipped the filter in an appropriate package so it arrived quickly ,within three days, in perfect condition.

Shipping VIA USPS allowed for accurate tracking and I did not have to question where the package was through the duration of the shipping process.

I rate this transaction at a 5 out of 5 and recommend this user for future business.
95 RS
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Re: Feedback: eyezpinned

Post by hotsiit »

Add another POSITIVE!
Constant communication, friendly and honest guy, worked out a deal for me to pick up a stock front bumper (no lip :( ) with the MS carbon fiber look license plate :mrgreen: as well as clear side markers. The markers were not available at the time I picked up, but he offered to ship them to me at no charge! Could not ask for a better transaction!

Thanks man, it was also great to meet another MX-3er semi-close!
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
92StockMx3

Re: Feedback: eyezpinned

Post by 92StockMx3 »

Great Guy,
Great Communication and Easy to deal.

Plus Great Car :D
Mike
1992 Krylon White Mazda MX-3 RS. Cold Air Intake,17 inch Voxx rims with Toyo Proxez 4, Black Projectors, Black Taillights,Smoked Turn Signals.
1993 Brilliant Black Mazada MX-3 GS. KLZE, Short Shifter,

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”