Leaving to the Philippines... again

Off-Topic Discussions
solo_ryder

Leaving to the Philippines... again

Post by solo_ryder »

Well guys, it seems that I will be heading back to the Philippines for the 2nd time in 2 years for work. This trip I am going to Clark air force base in the Pampanga area where as last time I was in the Capital Manila living in Makati city. I currently work for an outsourcing company that deals with the Microsoft Zune contract (MS's media player) so I will help transitioning resources to them. Last time I was there I was working for a eBay contract (Live chat support) training hundreds of employees. I am still gonna be on the forums, but I thought I would let you all know that I am leaving again.

If anyone wants to PM me for some pictures or whatnot I would be happy to send some as I take some good pics.

Take care all, hope I dont miss too much!!! (mx-west meet again :( ) I should be back near the end of the year

Jordan

P.s. My car is for sale to anyone that wants to purchase it. I want to start fresh on my 94 mx3. PM me for details
shameem
Supporting Member

Re: Leaving to the Philippines... again

Post by shameem »

Good luck with your trip -

Also if you are in Philippines - may be you can talk to the guys that are supposedly making projector headlights for mx3.......

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=50658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PatMX3

Post by PatMX3 »

your job sounds cool*! id like to get some kinda job like that!! sellin VG'z n travelin abroad! what could be better? take lots of pix of them hott maganda panays!! lol paki..
"93 Mazda MX-3 GS. Special Edition* 1.8L
Color -Rasberry Metallic. P-START Ignition*.
EuroLITE Dash Gauge* 77,000/m
#2nd Mx-3 Owner.
Mazda. Get in. Be M o v e d .
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Haha well I am in Angeles city now, after a long a-- flight :(

The guy that we met up with here (who works with us) was taking a ride home in a trike bike and was taken to some random house where they held him up at knifepoint and forced him to play cards with some drug lord. They made him drain his account and pay them the cash.. sketchy...

So needless to say we are demanding other accomodations as they know where he lives (where I am staying lol). Anyways, I was already at work for a few hours an it was good. I will update this thread with some pics once I get them.

gnite guys, time for bed.
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Jesus, straight out of the movies.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I just woke up haha.

And yea, straight outa some movie, we couldn't believe that s--- lol. We will get it sorted out though.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

maybe you should take some self defense classes or buy some weapons :shock: :?
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

damn man that is some crazy s---. sounds like a pretty sweet job though. hope everything goes good for you man. and make sure u keep answerin all my questions haha :lol: just kiddin...
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Well the guy that almost got killed moved to a different place and we are still staying at the current house.. no issues so far..

Here are a few pics of the flight leaving Vancouver and into hong kong airport... Saw some glacial till when we past some glacier fields so that was cool. I will upload pics later so u can all check out where I am at!

Over hong kong:

About to land:

Here I stay for some time:

Return to “Off-Topic”