[FS] Toshiba Portege R200 - $550.00 - Now on eBay!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
SuperK
Supporting Member

[FS] Toshiba Portege R200 - $550.00 - Now on eBay!

Post by SuperK »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0260535579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Toshiba Portege R200/R205
Intel Pentium M 1.3ghz
1.28GB RAM
Toshiba 60GB Hard Drive, 1.8", 4200RPM
Intel GMA 900/915 Integrated Graphics, up to 128MB Shared Memory
Wireless B/G/A
Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
Biometric Fingerprint Reader
12.1" XGA screen, 1024x768
Gigabit Ethernet
USB 2.0 (2), VGA (RGB), 56K modem ports
SD Memory slot integrated
Magnesium Alloy Casing
11.2 x 9 x 0.3 inches ; 2.7 pounds
Beautiful and functional. Fully functional. This laptop has all of the extras and gadgets you need to get a full computing experience. I currently own two of these laptops. One for you, one for me!
There is nothing faulty with this laptop. It's tough, NOT plastic, reliable and a complete pleasure to use. Don't let the small size fool you. This laptop will fit in a manilla envelope, but it sports an extremely comfortable full-size keyboard that does not cramp your hand and lets you type comfortably for as long as you need to, while the size and weight of the laptop lets you move wherever you need to comfortably. at a little over 2.5lbs, that's lighter than the MacBook Air, and a full feature set of network connectivity, you'll be the nemesis to all Panera Bread, Starbucks, Hotels and other wireless hot-spots, no matter what flavor their networking is in.
The screen is flawless, no dead pixels. Battery holds over 2.5 hours of charge with wireless on. Very light scratching on the lid and bottom. Under the lid is almost immaculate.
Laptop comes with Windows XP Professional and has the COA sticker for it on the bottom. Also comes with Kubuntu 8.04 installed (dual-boot) so you can also experience and experiment with my favorite Linux distribution. Both operating systems are updated with the latest drivers and programs to ensure the best experience.
This laptop screams portability. However, I have not wanted to use my desktop since purchasing (both, admittedly) these laptops. Play 720P HD video smoothly, listen to music, work on your spreadsheets. The R200 has enough power to do any of such. Do NOT, however use Vista or play 3D video games, as the 915 GMA is left wanting.
Shipping Policy
Will ship to anywhere in the US for a flat rate of 15 dollars.
Shipment will be via FedEx Ground.
Expedited shipping available, via FedEx Express
Will NOT ship overseas! NO Nigerians, NO scammers.
Shipment to Canada accepted, however at a higher rate. Will be via FedEx International Ground.
Last edited by SuperK on July 29th, 2008, 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Toshiba Portege R200 - $700.00

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

SuperK wrote:

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop ?? :?:
Um oh ... Wait , did you mean questions about the laptop ?
Yeah well, you see, I kind of don't have any of those. So I'm giving you a A+ for neatness and organization of your "for sale" post instead. :freak:

But in all seriousness guys, this is a good deal

+free bump :2thumbsup:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

"sad panda"
LOL

1. Can I buy some money?
2. Is this the bathroom computer?
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:
1. Can I buy some money?
2. Is this the bathroom computer?

#1 Answer - Yes. I can supply some monopoly money free of charge with the laptop if that's an issue.

#2 Answer - No. This laptop is free of stains..................................................................... I shouldn't have said that. This one was the bedroom computer.

Other useful information:

The power supply on the laptop is 45watts. This means that 45w is enough to power the laptop AND charge the battery. This means that the laptop under FULL load will use less than 40watts of power.

There is also an external battery pack you can attach to the bottom of the laptop that doubles the battery life. Yes, I said, double. 10 hours of runtime. Yes, I have the extended battery, no I am not selling it. You can find it for less than 50 bucks online, new.

This ALSO means when you're running the laptop on a low power state, it'll cut the usage significantly as well. In contrast, many desktops... ESPECIALLY Pentium 4 desktops, will idle at 180-220watts. Under load, it will consume more.

What the heck guys, you all are trolling my for sale thread! Is this payback for all the threads I've mercilessly trolled in the past? LMAO! Is this what I deserve!?!!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

No . It's just that you have a sense of humor , and what do you care .. These are free bumps .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

MazdaManiacMx3 wrote:No . It's just that you have a sense of humor , and what do you care .. These are free bumps .

A complaining SuperK is a happy SuperK ;)

and I do like free bumps :D
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Potential Buyer currently in the works.

A note: Shipping is 15 bucks in the US flat. FedEx Ground, fully insured. Packed in a nifty fedex laptop box.

Drivers are a bit of a hassle to collect, so I'll make a "Driver SD Card" for you. it's a little 512MB card, but you'll want to safeguard it just in case you need the driver/program set in a state of restore. The drivers will be a compilation of the latest drivers for the hardware you CAN'T find on toshiba's site. The programs contained will be a set of the multimedia/maintenance drivers. Not a whoopty-doopty deal or anything, just some extra convenience in case of a software screw-up.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I'm so lazy! Forgot about this laptop.

I forgot to make this thread "MX-3 Related" so...

Picture of laptop in MX-3 :D

If anyone wants a better description of the item:

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Portege-R ... 812&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by SuperK on June 24th, 2008, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I forgot... my disclaimer on the last photo...

"MX-3 not included."
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Would this be a good laptop to DJ from?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I did a search on the internets and found out this is EXACTLY the laptop you need.

Just kidding. I honestly wouldn't suggest it. This is a ultraportable, not a multimedia powerhouse.

You can do DJ'ing from this laptop, but if you want to do it RIGHT, you'll want one of the big-and-thick like-a-rock laptops that weigh a ton, have a dual-core processor, and more than 2gb of RAM. Also a high quality, good, clean audio processor is ideal.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks for the honesty! I'm computer dumb :(
Hauling the biggest laptop would be better than 100s of records. Hauling my freaking PC with old school monitor would be better. I used to lug a couple hundred lbs. of records, and equipment up stairs every week for a gig in Waikiki. In the snow :wink:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Toshiba Portege R200 - $600.00... More laptops?

Post by SuperK »

I dunno if anyone needs a laptop... but, I knocked 100 off the price and added my other random little/big laptops I don't use.

R200 went down 100 bucks as well. Next stop: Ebay. I hate ebay :(
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Matt

Post by Matt »

Hey how much is the R200? i can't seem to see any price for it im also a little dumb and get bored of lots of words lol. As well im interested in one, just not sure what one yet xD. I've got a laptop but its $140 for a charger I lost the one I had when I moved. V5000 incase you might have a charger, and as for the shipping thing the lip should be there middle next week I assume.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

:( the price is in the topic headline... 600 :P
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”