GT spoilers for $100!?!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RS_OBD'oh_2

GT spoilers for $100!?!

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I was doing a little looking around and came across the Nice Gt spoilers for a $100.

They are from Onderground-design but they say all sales are final and fitment is poor. I'm not really all that big on large(r) spoilers. If someone knows how to work with fiberglass this could be a good find.

Here's the site:

http://www.onderground-design.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tmac4t4

Re: GT spoilers for $100!?!

Post by tmac4t4 »

looks like a shark fin
ImageImageImageImage
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

You might want to provide a more direct link, such as this: http://www.onderground-design.com/show_ ... ew&Id=6409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Leedeth wrote:You might want to provide a more direct link, such as this: http://www.onderground-design.com/show_ ... ew&Id=6409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nope, I'm ok just providing the main page.
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

Well it took me a while to get to that page so... :|
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Oh, so don't mean to say that "I" would like to post a more direct link, meant that "you" wanted one.

When it comes down to it... I pointed you in the right direction and provided you with topic in which to gain your interest. The least you could do is say thank you or do a little foot work with out the attitude.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Leedeth wrote:
:|
that's the face of no emotion.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Oh, so don't mean to say that "I" would like to post a more direct link, meant that "you" wanted one.

When it comes down to it... I pointed you in the right direction and provided you with topic in which to gain your interest. The least you could do is say thank you or do a little foot work with out the attitude.
Well I don't see why, if you have already found a part and are posting about it, you wouldn't post a direct link to the part and only give a link to the main page?

It just doesn't make sense to have to search through the whole site for something again, when the link could easily have been provided. Unless it was flash based or something else prevented a direct link. But this one wasn't.

Why do you think I even posted that link? I went searching through the site to find it, so I posted it to save anyone else the time of searching through again.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

Leedeth wrote:
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:Oh, so don't mean to say that "I" would like to post a more direct link, meant that "you" wanted one.

Well I don't see why, if you have already found a part and are posting about it, you wouldn't post a direct link to the part and only give a link to the main page?

It just doesn't make sense to have to search through the whole site for something again, when the link could easily have been provided. Unless it was flash based or something else prevented a direct link. But this one wasn't.

Why do you think I even posted that link? I went searching through the site to find it, so I posted it to save anyone else the time of searching through again.
you posted the thread dude...cant complain that people are sayin the link doesnt take them to the spoiler you mention
ImageImageImageImage
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I found it, closed the window.. then posted the topic. did I even come close to feel the need to go directly back to it? Nope

This is like using the search function. Take the 2 mins needed to find it.

I am more then aware that I could have given the direct link. Given the fact that I told you what to look for and on what page, this should be easy to find.

Everyone wants things handed to them, what's wrong with a little effort?
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote: what's wrong with a little effort?

I'm going to guess... the "effort" part.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Savin

Post by Savin »

I didn't feel it was a burdan (sp?) at all. At least by searching through the site you get to see what else they have. I found it funny that they offer these 'wings' for the mx-3 and yet only 1 has an mx-3 pictured. Sidenote: Is that Bling-Bling's mx-3? I know the cars look different in comparing them, but he could have changed things.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I found it, closed the window.. then posted the topic. did I even come close to feel the need to go directly back to it? Nope

This is like using the search function. Take the 2 mins needed to find it.

I am more then aware that I could have given the direct link. Given the fact that I told you what to look for and on what page, this should be easy to find.

Everyone wants things handed to them, what's wrong with a little effort?
Well then, that excuse is valid. I thought you had the window open while you were posting, that's why I was peeved. Because then it would've been a simple alt-tab (or ctrl-tab) and a copy paste.

Since you had it closed then yes, it would be like using the search function, but then again, you already know exactly where to find it and how to get to it, so why not?

It's just that the idea of making things harder for others when you have the answer right in front of your face doesn't make sense and angers me.

And no, you didn't mention what page it was on.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I'm done with this.

It really takes 5 seconds to pull up the spoilers for the mx.

Directions:

Choose MAZDA, then MX-3, then The year (only one available) then click the f'n button. It's the first damn one on the page. If it take you more than 5 seconds to find it... you suck at the interweb.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

whats going on here... the topic is about a spoiler not the link to find it lol

anyways has anyone tried fitting these? how bad is it?
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

Return to “Appearance”