please take a look (klze)

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
maryus

please take a look (klze)

Post by maryus »

is this KLZE a round runner ? should i get a square runner ?

http://www.naganojapanese.com/engine_de ... Mazda_KLZE

thank you
'92 Black Mazda Mx-3 - kl-ze
solo_ryder

Re: please take a look (klze)

Post by solo_ryder »

Thats a ZE motor, square port.

The oval port have smaller runners and they are definately oval shaped. That is not a DE motor as long as the heads say kl31-1a1 and kl31-101
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I think thats where Nitefire bought his ZE from a month ago. He got a LSD tranny with it. Seems happy with his purchase>
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
SuperMattyP

Post by SuperMattyP »

wow, an lsd tranny would be worth it! I'm seriously considering buying the quaiffe but it costs more than I paid for the entire car! HArd to justify until I can't get any traction!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

If you get a normal klze LSD then you need to get custom axles for one side (dont remember what side) as they need to be shorter then the stock axles IIRC
maryus

Post by maryus »

tomorrow i am going to buy a KLZE engine same thing but from different company , Tokyo Motor Imports here in Montreal , i will buy a stage 2 clutch and some headers tomorrow and give the guys to install the engine with them . They told me it is a 96 klze and that they can install it without probs .. ? :ç i told them about the 92 sensors on my mx3 , they said no prob ..soo....

i also ordered the PRM jetstream cold air intake for the mx3 hope it will fit the klze TB, actually i am gonna use the stock intake hose (i have a new one now,just bought it) ... so in a few words i hope everything will be fine then i can be finally happy :)

I am hitting some mods here , after having so much problems with the KF engine... :(

Last thing , Probinator chip + High flow cat + 2.5 inch catback + a muffler on my taste.... then i still have to fix my front brakes , i have the rotors and brake pads new :D ....
- hehe you know what people say ... buy a new car with the money you put in the mx3 .. but what is the point having again a stock car .. this my dream ,to have a car modified.

I can do a nice worklog like many of you , but i am just to lazy :D ill let you posted

Marius.
maryus

Post by maryus »

pfff ..... hard day guys ... I dropped my car in the Nagano Japanesse Garage , after having some change of words with Tokyo Imports .. these guys damn ,... if you wanna go there think 10 times before ...

so -1 for Tokyo , +1 for Nagano

- i am taking a model of KLZE as posted in the first link , on their website , some Hotshot headers and a stage 2 clutch (Clutch Net) ...

see ya ..
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

http://www.barrykclark.com/intakes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MOVED to the v6 forum

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”