[WTB] (BOUGHT ONE!!!!!!!) V6 5speed MX3

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
onlytrueromeo

Re: [WTB] V6 5speed MX3

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has offered me cars. They were all nice, and I wish you best of luck in selling them, and I am sorry I did not buy them myself, I ended up winning an ebay auction today and the car is much closer to me so that saves me much $$'s in transport costs. The car needs a bit of work and TLC, but I will be droppin a ZE in, new suspension, brakes and getting new paint this summer (amongst a few other things). I've finally found my project car and I am excited! I don't get to actually see the car til next weekend, but I will be sure to start a worklog once I do. First step - gut the car! Everything needs to go! I'm not just planning to fix things, I want to restore the car to it's proper beauty. I will be taking off many pieces to sandblast/paint them so they don't rust. (I'm thinking a rubberized coating might be nice) I will be adding some sound deadening materials, upgrading the brakes and fixing all the mechanical parts. I think I got it for a steal, and the guy is even nice enough to DRIVE IT ALL THE WAY UP HERE. I just have to pay a little extra and bring him to the bus/train station.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... =p3907.m32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
se7en

Re: [WTB] (BOUGHT ONE!!!!!!!) V6 5speed MX3

Post by se7en »

It looks like a nice car man. Good find...

Someone should go and buy that se!!
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I paid too much for my car :(
Hingsight... such a pain....
You're a very lucky fellow. Happy restoring :)
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
GQ084

Post by GQ084 »

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/car/715113018.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.errandboy4u.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ErrandBoy4U Small Package Delivery Services
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I probably would have bought that had I not found the MX3 I currently have that I bought 2 weeks ago. Good Luck on the sale!
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

You outbid me :roll:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Sorry! It's in a good home now though. I've had it for just under 2 weeks, I will post pictures tomorrow, and start a worklog, though I started working on it the day after I got it. It was too hot most of this week, so I couldn't do as much work on it as I liked, but I took stuff off it, so I could work on it inside.

How long were you looking for another mx3? took me 3 months to find one for a price I liked. Funny thing is that I tried to get the guy to end the auction early for 1100...haha
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Eh , kind of browsing the market all the time , I have had 4 of them , Still have my GS but its not practical for a work car.
Really looking for a RS anyways , I would like the gas mileage and reliability how is the car other than the few little problems?
Kris-
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Oil everywhere...I mean EVERYWHERE. The engine bay / whole right side of the car/wheel wells are gross. Im hopin to degrease this weekend. Sunroof doesnt work, stripped gear like it said, and lots of dirt in the tracks. There is some rust that he failed to mention, luckily its only in 1 spot. Entire car needs paint. Interior was is nice shape, but I'm swapping in my leather seats from my RS that I recovered this year. Both axles had bad boots, and I couldnt get the hubs off, some im replacing all of it. All struts/springs dead. One spring is cracked, rest have just sagged a bit.

Mostly tho, very solid platform, no rust anywhere else, has full underbody coating, and alternator/ac/ps all worked well. Everything I need to swap over to the ZE when it comes. I pulled the engine, I think its a headgasket problem, but I'm not going to spend time diagnosing it.

When I get this done, I'll either be selling or parting out my RS. It needs paint, since its 1/2 primer 1/2 rustoleum right now (lol) and has an air leak somewhere...I think it's the manifold gasket, because I can't seem to find a busted hose. The RS has NO NO NO body rust. It's awesome. Currently its my D/D and with the airleak only getting 30mpg...but I had it up to 40 last summer after I just got it and did a full tune up/cleaned the EGR.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Pm some info about your RS to me now , and if you could please send some pics to Bigdog6718@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks
Kris
02 Subaru Impreza OBS

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”