WTB A/C pipe

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ryanlindenberg

WTB A/C pipe

Post by ryanlindenberg »

i need the A/C pipe that starts near the battery, runs down beside the coolant overflow tank, and then ends down by the bumper.<p>and a tip for all of you out there, don't hit that A/C pipe with the wrench you are using to loosen your + battery cable. it will spark and burn a hole in the pipe. all the fluid gone :mad: :mad: :mad:
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Spydie

Re: WTB A/C pipe

Post by Spydie »

I don't have ac so I'm just taking a guess. Is it possible to use that JB Weld stuff on the hole and refill it??? that cold weld stuff is supposed to withstand like 3000psi so it couldn't hurt to try.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
ryanlindenberg

Re: WTB A/C pipe

Post by ryanlindenberg »

*bump* oh yea and it's a 4 cyl DOHC if that makes a difference.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> I don't have ac so I'm just taking a guess. Is it possible to use that JB Weld stuff on the hole and refill it??? that cold weld stuff is supposed to withstand like 3000psi so it couldn't hurt to try. <hr></blockquote><p>i was thinking of trying something like that but if it didn't work i would still end up paying somebody to recharge it. just want to make sure i do it right the first time i guess
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”