anyone have a coupon code for car part websites?

Off-Topic Discussions
spiderpig17

anyone have a coupon code for car part websites?

Post by spiderpig17 »

Im buying lots of parts online now due to how scarce parts are for this car, K8 5 speed. So Ive ran into a lot of promotional coupon code offers and was thinking maybe some of you out there could throw us broke people a bone? If I get any codes I will post and share on this site only, thank you.
{FS}93 GS K8 5speed 217,000+ miles, gutted rear seats, factory alloys, BF Goodrich Traction TA, Z01 paint code WR SW Intake
bluechro

Re: anyone have a coupon code for car part websites?

Post by bluechro »

I don't have any specific codes, but http://retailmenot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has saved me hundreds, maybe thousands over the last couple months.
Worklog! - updated Jun/26
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: anyone have a coupon code for car part websites?

Post by Daninski »

I bought from RockAuto.com and simply typed in 'RockAuto coupons' on Google and Blamo, a whole page of coupon codes with user success ratings. I got 5% off my purcahse. :) I suggest you simply use Google. It's usually that easy.
http://retailmenot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; looks like a godd site. Thanks
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Off-Topic”