Installed kl36 ecu. Rad fan always on??

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

Re: Installed kl36 ecu. Rad fan always on??

Post by hgallegos915 »

can someone post a pic of the diagram for the cel?

Mine lost the cap . i know by memory which ones are ten and ground but I dont know which one is fen.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

shameem wrote: The led goes between FEN and B+ and the jumper goes between TEN and GND.
are you sure about this? i dont really want to be sticking wires and pins into random places to see what happens.

Have you just read about it or have you actually done it yourself?
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

I have done it myself - its like a replacement for CEL ..... But it was on a stock 94 4 cyl - i dont know if it will work for your engine/ecu combo
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

well i tried the FEN and +b with ten and gnd and no go. the led didnt even light up. i guess the only way i can get codes is if i switch the ecu's and go for a drive.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”