FS: 2.5V6 mx3. 2700

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
cstott282

FS: 2.5V6 mx3. 2700

Post by cstott282 »

arlight i plan on moving in a few months so im looking to get a different car, so im selling my 92 mx3 with a DE swap, with kl31 cams and ZE pistons, making it pretty much a ZE just missing the Intake manifold.. It also has Headers, Intake and a spec 1 clutch with about 4k on it, and an ajustable pacesetter short shifter., the clutch seems to slip sometimes it may just need to be adjusted. All the gaskets and bearings were replaced in the engine, and it has about 4k on it. the chasis have about 130k but there is no rust. there are a few dings on the side and a few on the roof ( my friend didnt shut the hood all the way after working on it, so it flew up and dented my roof). the hood on the car is shot, but i have another hood that i will throw in with it, the interior is pretty much mint aside from a few minor interior pieces that i might actually have laying around. It just passed inspection about 2 months ago i believe.,
im also open to trades...

1990 protege lx-RIP
1992 Mazda 323,(BP swap JDM'd out y0!) ..sold.
1993 Mazda MX3 GS,(KLZE swap) RIP
1994 Mazda Miata ... project boosted!
1992 Mazda Mx3 GS, project clean daily driver
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: FS: 2.5V6 mx3. 2700

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

cstott282 wrote:arlight i plan on moving in a few months so im looking to get a different car, so im selling my 92 mx3 with a DE swap, with kl31 cams and ZE pistons, making it pretty much a ZE just missing the Intake manifold.. It also has Headers, Intake and a spec 1 clutch with about 4k on it, and an ajustable pacesetter short shifter., the clutch seems to slip sometimes it may just need to be adjusted. All the gaskets and bearings were replaced in the engine, and it has about 4k on it. the chasis have about 130k but there is no rust. there are a few dings on the side and a few on the roof ( my friend didnt shut the hood all the way after working on it, so it flew up and dented my roof). the hood on the car is shot, but i have another hood that i will throw in with it, the interior is pretty much mint aside from a few minor interior pieces that i might actually have laying around. It just passed inspection about 2 months ago i believe.,
im also open to trades...
Where are you located?
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

By a lake...obviously.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:lol: Down south, near a Wendy's.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
cstott282

Post by cstott282 »

In a van... down by the river..

nah actually im located in Auburn NY, its about 25 min. West of Syracuse
1990 protege lx-RIP
1992 Mazda 323,(BP swap JDM'd out y0!) ..sold.
1993 Mazda MX3 GS,(KLZE swap) RIP
1994 Mazda Miata ... project boosted!
1992 Mazda Mx3 GS, project clean daily driver
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I don't think Matt Foley would fit in an MX-3 :lol:
G L on the sale
Did you Dyno it? I have the same setup with 179 WHP.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”