still have many parts for sale 92 gs v6 manual

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
azichek

Re: still have many parts for sale 92 gs v6 manual

Post by azichek »

how about the flywheel?
"My other Probe is a car"
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

i dont have the center console any longer, i do have the flywheels but it is currently on my tranny i was looking to sell the tranny as a whole but if i cant then the flywheel is yours email me more for details
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
djover

Post by djover »

I have a 1993 GS that has a few imperfections that I am trying to address. If you have any of these you are a big help.

1) The luggage compartment light...I just have a hole where it is suppose to be. (page 2-32 of the 1993 Owner's Manual)

2) The access cap for manual operation of the sunroof. It is what you remove so that you can use the emergency handle to open and close the sunroof manually. (page 2-31 of the 1993 Manual)

3) I need a black driver's side OEM floormat. I want a new set of 4 but can't find them anywhere...

4) The piece of plastic that surrounds the radio, heating/cooling controls and the cigarette lighter. Also, anybody know how to remove it because it is stuck to the lighter. Do I just pull hard???

Thanks a lot,

Dan
d_jover@hotmail.com
Pie006

Post by Pie006 »

Hey
I'm looking for the two plastic air vents inside the car, one left of the steering wheel and one on the right side on the passenger side by the passenger window. Do you still have those??? I'm also interested in the plastic piece that is fitted on the cluster which holds the cruise control buttons and the back window defroster buttons.
Thanx;
Pie006
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

ive got all the air vents u can have all of them for 35usd not including shipping-------- and i do have the luggage light, drivers side floormat,thats it email me back with a price
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
jordanmx3

Post by jordanmx3 »

how much for drivers side spindle with the ball joint
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

sadly that is those are the parts im keeeping for myself since mx-3 parts such as those are needed sooner or later sorry man you need anything else?
Pie006

Post by Pie006 »

I'll take the air vents off u e mail me ok
Thanx
djover

Post by djover »

I have a 1993 GS that has a few imperfections that I am trying to address. If you have any of these you are a big help.

1) The luggage compartment light...I just have a hole where it is suppose to be. (page 2-32 of the 1993 Owner's Manual)

2) The access cap for manual operation of the sunroof. It is what you remove so that you can use the emergency handle to open and close the sunroof manually. (page 2-31 of the 1993 Manual)

3) I need a black driver's side OEM floormat. I want a new set of 4 but can't find them anywhere...

4) The piece of plastic that surrounds the radio, heating/cooling controls and the cigarette lighter. Also, anybody know how to remove it because it is stuck to the lighter. Do I just pull hard???

Thanks a lot everyone,

Dan
d_jover@hotmail.com
GuidoBiRiChiNo

Post by GuidoBiRiChiNo »

How much for the driver side mirror?
-italian lonely MX'er-
fast94tracer

Post by fast94tracer »

are you still parting this car out if so i need the transverse crossmember axles and motor mounts to complete my sway
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Have any of the door lock cylinders in good shape?

Must have the little keyway flaps intact.

-Rob
robpilgrim@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”