klze running problems!!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
zzzoomx3

Re: klze running problems!!!!

Post by zzzoomx3 »

youre right it shouldnt - it doesnt matter what OBD number your car is - as long you have the right ECU for manual or automatic tranny is the only difference i believe really matters. since the motors are essentially the same as the K8 - all the connections are the same - except for the EGR and the secondary coolant inlet sensor. why dont you call me - i'll PM you my number.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Okay, I thought I was hearing an exhaust leak under the hood near the rear head by the heater hoses, well I found it...the hex head screw was missing..... replaced it and the thing still runs like poop. Im going to try and find (or have one found for me) a used disty. I think that is my problem. I took it apart on the bench and a crap load of water came out of it and it was all rusted up on the inside.... :(
Last edited by Kenzie on April 15th, 2008, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

uh - yeah - i would say that could be a problem. i'll see what i can find for you. do me a favor and take a picture of your K8 disti or give me a diagram of the firing order thats labelled on it.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

I think the cap is
123. Im not sure.

I took it apart last night and it had abunch of crap in it. I figured out why it wont start with the DE disty's on the there to the plugs are different. our 92 mx3 has a different harness on it, the ignigtor gets no power
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”