What Trannys can i use?

A forum for discussions regarding the MX-3' transmission. Swap, technical, and troubleshooting info should be placed here.
m92_MX3

What Trannys can i use?

Post by m92_MX3 »

What options do i have for trannys i have a 1992 SOHC MTX and i have already went though two trannys the fist stock and the second out of a 323 but its time for another and i need to know what i options are also if anyone knows where i can get a BP with tranny and ECU that would be sweet
CTC Racing
92 1.6L
93 323 Tranny, ACT clutch, Exhaust, cold air intake, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 8.5mm super conductor wires NGK V-power platinum plugs,engine dress up,custom interior(almost done), GS front bumper, GS 5 spoke wheels Painted white.
Limegreen mx-3

Re: What Trannys can i use?

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

m92_MX3 wrote:What options do i have for trannys i have a 1992 SOHC MTX and i have already went though two trannys the fist stock and the second out of a 323 but its time for another and i need to know what i options are also if anyone knows where i can get a BP with tranny and ECU that would be sweet

junk yard for the bp trans ecu and wiring harness..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Transmissions”