[FS]*New Pictures* '93 MX-3 SE-ZE TN area *Updated Price*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sk8erdude802

Re: [FS]*New Pictures* '93 MX-3 SE-ZE TN area *Updated Price*

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump. Ill probably replace the power steering pump today! Itll still be for sale though if anyone is interested. It might be sold to a northerner in the next couple weeks. Hes supposed to be coming down to look at it but Im prepared to keep it if that falls through!

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump! didnt get around to doing the PS but I will in the morning! Glad I like working on this car.

Steve-O

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Steve <===== Big slacker. It rained and I didnt feel like doing the PS again. Any way a little update. The guy interested in buying the car is still in contact with me, and thats a very good thing. So Ive talked it over with my GF and if I sell the car Im going to donate some of what I get to the forum cause it might be awhile before I come back and I need to give back to you guys to keep this site going cause it has helped me learn alot over the years. Its not going to be huge but as much as I can afford.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Lately I have received a few inquiries about the car from members who have joined in the past 3 weeks, and with zero posts. Not trying to be rude, but because these inquiries have ended up being a waste of time and effort, any one interested is pretty much going to have to almost prove to me that they are for real about buying the car. Dont get me wrong, the guy that I think is for real about buying the car has 0 posts but he has proven himself to be interested and given me something concrete. Please dont PM me asking if you can call me. Thats personal information and I dont need any crazy people with my number. lol. Im not bashin on anyone Im just puttin it out there
Thanks for looking...

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Bump!

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Pending sale

Should be picked up and heading north as of April 27

I will still continue to take offers just in case this sale falls through but after talking to the gentleman and scheduling a time for him to travel down I feel that anyone else looking at purchasing the car may be out of luck.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Sale Still Pending. Buyer has inspected the car with my GF and apparently my dad while I was work. Sounds like a funny story. Holley said my dad was trying to offer him my parts car as well. LOL. Ill post up tomorrow how it goes and Im sure he will become a more active member at that point if he buys the car.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Car is SOLD!!!!. Acheron1502 is the new lucky owner of the car. Thank you for drivin all that way! Marshall is a great guy and I would be glad to deal with him again in the future. Best of luck with the car. Im sad to see it go but I hope that you will keep me posted on how everything goes. As posted before I will be donating to the forum as soon as I get this money to the bank.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Glad it all worked out, and it's going to a good home :)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Me too. Im glad its staying with someone thats apart of the forum.

Steve-O

MyFeedBackThread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”