MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Re: london ontario and surrounding area we should meet!

Post by import_fan7 »

Heres directions for both toronto area and london area people to get to the a&w meet spot in woodstock hopefully there accurate...i got them off mapquest. They are just quick to the point directions!

London area:
: Take the RTE-401 E/ HWY-401 E exit toward TORONTO. 0.5 miMap Avoid
: Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 401 E. 25.9 miMap Avoid
: Take the HWY-59 exit, EXIT 232, toward WOODSTOCK/ DELHI. 0.3 miMap Avoid
: Turn LEFT onto NORWICH AVE/ PROVINCIAL ROUTE 59/ CR-59. 0.6 miMap Avoid
: End at 451 Norwich Ave Woodstock, ON N4S 3W4 A&W

Toronto area:
: Merge onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 401 W. 1.0 miMap Avoid
: Take the HWY-59 N exit, EXIT 232, toward WOODSTOCK. 0.3 miMap Avoid
: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NORWICH AVE/ PROVINCIAL ROUTE 59/ CR-59. 0.4 miMap Avoid
: End at 451 Norwich Ave Woodstock, ON N4S 3W4 A&W
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

To add to those directions;

If coming from london, make a left at the end of the off ramp and drive down that road till you see the A&W sign.

If coming from toronto, make a right at the end of the off ramp and drive down that road till you see the A&W sign.

Once off the 401 it's only 2 blocks into town.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

thanx for the add on.....so the directions are right for the most part..............oh and make sure if any of you have any mx3.com clothing from the site wear it up...represent your mx3 community! ill be wearing my mx3.com baseball shirt..its killer looking .
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

Hey Count me in on the Action....

u should fix the topic to say MEET SUNDAY MAY 18TH A&W PARKING LOT - WOODSTOCK....

it took me forever too search through and find the date.. hahah....

look forward to seeing everyone...

How many people are gonna be there ?
you should start a list....

hopefully its a massive turn out

Simon....
95 Black MX3 GS 5speed
1995 MX-3 GS (black) stock engine... for now hehe...
MSfront... mssides... GS wing...
5" tach w/shift light... A/F, Volt, & Oil Pressure gauges in dash vents... front and rear strut braces....
WORK IN PROGRESS
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

Well I'm out.. AWR sent me an MX6 front mount and an MX3 front mount.. won't be ready untill late may as a result sooooo I hope you guys plan on making this a regular thing :lol:
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

hey all...i will be there still obiously but i hope you all dont mind that i wont be rollin in my mx3,reason for is because it was for sale for awhile and it didnt sell but all the sudden someone made me a good offer i couldnt refuse and well i was in need of money pretty bad so i had to take it...literally no choice in the matter but i plan on getting another one in the near future but it wont be by may 18th but i stillw ant to see all your mx3's! just so everyone knows ill be in a 2001 celica gts.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Re: MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Post by import_fan7 »

i changed the topic and my first post to all the info on the meet so everyone that is for sure attending needs to personal message me asap and tell me that they are coming and i will start the list on the very first post in this topic! so if your ever wondering how many are coming you will be able to view the first post on this topic and it will tell you! but you all need to pm me directly if you just post it on here chances are i might miss it so please pm me...thanks everyone -import_fan7
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I might be able to make this. It's the Victoria Day weekend isn't it?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I haven't been on here for a long time until a day or two ago.

I'm pretty sure I can make it on May 18th....

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

so far so good...myself will be bringing one possibly 2 friends along with me they dont got mx3's but they still like them...anyone can come and check it out but we need more people...you guys need to pm me to get on the list!
IrishNinja

Post by IrishNinja »

I thought of something yesterday that would be hilarious but almost practical at the same time. Well since we only have 5 people signed up so far, that maybe printing out flyers for the event and placing them on every mx-3 you find, or passing them to other owners while crusing the streets, might be an option. I can just picture it, crusing down the highway, window down, trying to pass a fellow owner a flyer, without causing a pile-up. Well that was just my random thought of that day. I hope you enjoy.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

well that sounds like an idea for sure and if anyone wants to make up a flyer by all means do it if it helps the outcome even if you know past owners that had an mx3 they are all welcome any buddies you have with a done up car that loves to work on it..tell them to come out too! we'l have a fun day for sure
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm starting a new job Monday, so I'm not too sure what things about going to be like, but I shouldn't see a problem in attending, as long as I get my Mx-3 fixed, which I'm hoping to before next weekend.

You know this should be moved into the Toronto section, would get more attention.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

I shall go, assuming that
1. I am not working and
2. Something does not go horribly wrong with the car...based on the chain of events to date, I think a fire or explosion is due...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I don't have my passport , but if you stalled this to late June I might be able to make it ... Maybe have another one in August ???
I have never been to a friggin MX meet , haha
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”