F/s92 GS auto

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
chance

F/s92 GS auto

Post by chance »

I am selling my black 92 MX3 GS. I'm not selling just yet. I leave for bootcamp in a few weeks and I am waiting until I get back to sell. Probably in the end of August. I just want to get an idea of how much money I am going to have to spend on my next mx-3. I want to buy another red manual gs like I had before I hit that pole.
The car is fully loaded. It has sunroof, factory CD player, and power everything. It has an automatic transmission that was rebuilt 10K miles ago. Fairly new axles and front struts. New calipers and rotors on the rear. It runs great. Has an after market cat back on it. I don't know what kind. Nice deep sound but not too much of that obnoxious bumble bee on steroids noise. Good V-rated tires all around. Body is in good shape a couple small dents that should be gone by the time I sell. It front and rear mud guards, my other gs didn't have those. Interior is perfect except for small hole in drivers seat that has been sown up and the factory floor mats are gone.<p>I am willing to deliver up to 500 miles for 50 cents a mile. If anyone is interested in getting this car in August let me know and I'll try to keep you in mind. Feel free to ask any questions.<p>[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: chance ]</p>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”