New Suspesion Eh?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
MX3-Life

New Suspesion Eh?

Post by MX3-Life »

Well i have 2 reasons for looking into new suspension and basicly my car has been feeling real ruf over bumps latly and i bet they are still stock and im pulling 190k now so better to be safe then stuck on the highway.

So i was looking around for springs and i found these Eibach ones which seem decent
http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/09 ... 6200021545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (The Pro Kit)
But i dont like the lowering factor my car is low enough i cant take lowering it anymore but either i find a diffrent one or suffer.

And struts i just dont know...

Any ideas/brands/places that i can go for id say Semi-Performance Springs and Struts. I dont want a cheap stock replacement but i also dont want no expensive racing set-up. Just enough to handle my crazy turns and wreckless driving. :) :mrgreen:
tehbrookzorz

Re: New Suspesion Eh?

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I like the eibachs, but they do make you lower. You should have a suspension check to make sure everything is tight. Maybe you're just hearing more bumps and clunks from the road due to broken sway bar links or something like that which can be fixed relatively cheaply.
Cody

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”