curtklze now located in cow town (calgary)

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
curtklze

curtklze now located in cow town (calgary)

Post by curtklze »

hello to the members out here, I used to live in the GTA and have been a member of mx3.com for a while, I work down at calgary BMW. My 95 mx-3 GS KLZE has been through alot over the years, I melted cyl# 1 piston with too much nitrous now have a KL-31 ZE with the straight neck installed (had to relocate the master cylinder resivoir).
I havent been on the board much in the past 3-4 years as the car sat for awhile between the accident, and the engine meltiing, then I sold my BMW's, put a ZE back in it, slapped on a trailer hitch and move on out to the west side :D .

I have been here for about 2 months and I have just bought another BMW :D (2000 740i sport pkg with 20's) and sadly the time has come for the little mx-3 to either find a new home or go to the scrap yard.

Its sporting the aussi spec front bumper with factory fog lights, stock factory 5 star einki 15 inch rims, factory front and rear mud guards, red painted dash trim (the best you will ever see, everyone goes nuts when they see the trim ), zx-2 s/r struts, and the KL-31 ZE with KL47 ECU to operate it properly. other than that its pritty much beat to hell stock, 270,000km , broken right rear spring, leaking left rear zx-2 s/r strut dented hood and right front fender.

Im still driving it for now, I would love to meet some mx-3ers out here and see whats up with the mx-3s out here.

If your intersted in a meet up or if you would like the car or some parts you can post a response, e-mail at curtklze@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, or call me at 416-816-3724 ( yah I know Im still working rogers for a better deal on a phone plan)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
rece

Re: curtklze now located in cow town (calgary)

Post by rece »

I may call the whole car, depending on the price. we should talk
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

My weekends are fairly wide open if anyone wants to meet up, Iv had some e-mails about the car and such, so if anyone wants to suggest a meet up place Im up for it.
It would give people a chance to look the car over while Im still driving it.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Bling Bling

Post by Bling Bling »

Hey Curt and welcome to Calgary. I spoke with "Rece" a.k.a Jesse as he's a member of the Mx-west group, told me about your car. What is the chance you could call me about the ZE? I am going to take all his parts to convert my auto over to the "bad" side and while i'm at it swap the motor. I would basically like to swap it right in. So if you could get me a screaming good price on it, we could make a deal. Give me a shout. I'll PM ya with my cell.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”