red top injectors

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
maryus

Re: red top injectors

Post by maryus »

i knew something is wrong, i was just denying to myself. Thanks you for the replies , i am calm now that i know my car has a mutant engine ...

- i do not understand , how come you pay 1800$CAD like a few years ago , for this KFZE imported from JAPAN , and it comes with NADA ... nothing , no injectors , no TB no IM , no ECU , no ... i dont want to think whats inside ...

i put it this way , i might upgrade the injectors , TB and IM, but i;m thinking about this klze :) .. .

anyway i think i will give up cause i have to upgrade more for klze + headers + ECU + ...theres something more ... CLUTCH yeahhh ..! + exhaust pipe 2.25'' ... woow , to muych im poor right now
Last edited by maryus on March 29th, 2008, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'92 Black Mazda Mx-3 - kl-ze
maryus

Post by maryus »

- sorry for double posting like this - i just want to be clearer.

I do not know how many of you guys read this now , but it just came an idea in my mind ... Ok i have 180cc injectors running a KFZE ... everything else stock K8 except ECU which is KF-15 (thx Mnemonic) -saved me some gas- , now here's the DEAL:

- Can i cheat the injectors using the TPS adjustment ? - somebody here stated that you can adjust it to give more or less fuel to the air-fuel mixture. ??

- this 180cc injectors , gives more or less fuel using KF ecu ? ( to me logically would be less fuel , due to 180cc = less power)

conclusion would be running lean now right ?

Thank you , just let me know please if i'm very off on the soccer field.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: geeez i hope youre not tired reading .. i cant find blue top injectors in the internet at a resonable price .. (160$ for 6 )

instead, i found this: http://www.car-stuff.com/store/?Ntt=maz ... 1075&Nty=1

are they good ? ... if not anybody here on the planet know where to find blue top injectors for the KL engine ( i need for KF but theyll fit ) thank you

or this: (1988-1992 Mazda MX-6 Denso 195500 1970 (blue) 212 cc 14Ω)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-200 ... 0011147655
Smith18

Post by Smith18 »

ah if you have the money for brand new injector's all the power to ya. But take and go to your local junk yard and pull some off of a known 2.5L, or ask around in the WTB/for sale section's of MX-6.com MX-3.com and Probetalk.com someone is bound to have some laying around.
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
maryus

Post by maryus »

just let me know how you find this video . thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STH_4u49Hb4

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”