[FS] Custom Spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Lookwuticando

[FS] Custom Spoiler

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok, some of you may have seen my post under appearance about this spoiler I fabricated from a super style. Well, I've decided I would sell it if someone was interested enough. I can't "give" it away, it did take me some time to modify. But I will take a reasonable amount, I'll say $200.00 + shipping. More pix available on request, or take a look at the other post I made, Thanks

Ok ya cheapskates :) , I've brought it down to $150.00. Remember there's only one like this...
92 MX-3 RS
ElectricEnergy

Re: [FS] Custom Spoiler

Post by ElectricEnergy »

I really like the look of this spoiler. I don't mean to question your workmanship, but would it be possible to get a few closeup shots of the seam between the spoiler and the body? My email is electricenergy@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Also, if you are willing to ship to Canada, how much would that be to S7H 2V8 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan?

David.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

I understand completely. I'm not a bodyman for a living but I can assure anybody it's far from "homemade" looking...I took great pains with this little project, trust me....I'm kind of a crazy perfectionist like that :)

I'll probably post some close-ups on this thread tomorrow, and check on shipping, thanks
92 MX-3 RS
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Great, Thanks.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

Ok, here's the close up pix. Never mind the pencil marks on the hatch from positioning :) :

Image[/img]Image
92 MX-3 RS

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”