Official Rant thread.

Off-Topic Discussions
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: Official Rant thread.

Post by Mnemonic »

illegals do claim taxes, thats why they were just debating about this tax check we're so posed to get in may, if illegals should get it as well.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I think what this country needs is a good "house cleaning" We need to remove pretty much every single person from office who has served more than 2 terms, and get a brand new set of younger, more intelligent (in the sense of what the world is like now) and more proactive people. Enough with these 70-80 year olds making laws. It's ridiculous, this country has great minds in it but none of them want to run for any office because they know what a joke it is!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

As for drunk drivers.. I was in court for a technicality on my liscence (Paperwork got screwed up, and it was "cancelled"). I was early because the court was almost 200 miles away, and the cases they were doing were DUI. I couldn't believe how many there were and how nonchelant the whole dal was "So Mr.s X, this is your 6th DUI... No you can't just walk away this time... I'm going to have to fine you.. NEXT.."
WTF?! I want a liscence to punch people in the face!

Healthcare? This America, baby! Capitalism! SIEG BUSH! We don't have $$ for health. How can you even ask for that, when there are so many people to bomb? And we can't just use last week's technology, we want our bombs to "see" the play gun in the hands of the kids they're obliterating. And if the drug company wants to charge 5,000% of what it costs to make them, you're going to pay it. If you pee often, and don't mind bleeding ulcers, or whatever the side effects are, you have to have the drug. Every American should have at least 8 different presriptions. Screw eating right, and excercising! There are drugs that patch the effects of not doing it. But.. NEVER use organic drugs! You can go to prison for that.
Prison!! I think EVRYONE in jail, or prison should WORK! They stopped making liscence plates. Probably because there was something "really good on TV", and no one would do the work. There are over 1 million people incarcerated right now, and very few of them are doing ANYTHING for society. Most of them are learning crimes from other prisoners. Something like 70% of prisoners return because they don't know how to be legitimate members of society. They have no trade. If prisoners worked (and didn't cost us over $100,000/ year), that would be a million member work force. All those jobs that lazy Americans won't do, they could do, AND grow their OWN food. There would be less incentive for illegal border crossing, AND people would be less likely to go to prison in the first place. ALOT of prisoners say the accomodations are better than they had on the outside. I lived in Arizona where Mean old Sherriff Joe Arpaio made it uncomfortable for prisoners, and saved ALOT of tax money. GUess what? Many of the prisoners didn't go back. His return rate was the lowest in the country. I knew some of these people, and they said "It's not worth it anymore". The prisoners had to work, didn't get playboy, ate cheap food, didn't have A/C (just swamp coolers)...
I could go on about alot of things....
If you made it this far, THANKS for reading!
Thanks for making an official rant thread! It feels good!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

Im just going to drop the subject, my passions run way too high and i dont want to get on anybodys bad side. All that im saying is that you cant always believe what you read. People like to make mountains out of mole hills, all that i ask for is to question things and dont take everything for truth. I was once an illegal myself and thanks to my parents having about 12 grand laying arround it only took 4 yrs for me to get my greencard. Its harder than people think, and unless you have faced the problem yourself i think that one must be cautios about the information they are given.
Just my 2 cents
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

This wasnt a thread about illegals, it was a rant thread. Healthcare was brought up and thats a popular subject, especially around election time. You have to realize those of us who's tax money is being spent w/o benifiting those who pay it and helps those who dont, it's really frustrating. Especially frustrating when prices are going up, pay is not, and the dollar value is going down.
OldMan

Post by OldMan »

Yes, we have a lot of problems in this country. I feel the biggest problem is with the politicians. All they want to do is talk and argue about the problems we are facing, but none of them really want to do anything to solve them. I think if their pay checks depended on results things would be different. Think about how it is for the average worker, if you don't produce you don't get paid.

If the politicians had to account for themselves as you and I do, there might be some gains made. I do not care whether they are Democrat or Republican, they need to be held accountable to the people they represent. Remember, we pay their salaries, and pretty darn good salaries when you look at the benefits they get. How many times have they given themselves a raise without asking the people if it was deserved or earned. They talk about what they will do for us if we elect them to office, then bam, they forget about all of that. I think if the vast majority of the people would really start raising hell with them we would see things begin to happen. If we put our feet down and say if you don't produce some effective answers to the problems we are all facing you are out, and I don't mean 4 years from now. All it would take is for the vast majority of the population to say enough is enough. You hold your jobs because of us and if you don't produce results you are going to find yourself in the unemployment line.

I my opinion until we hold these elected officials responsible for their jobs, nothing but talk and arguing is going to take place. The people of this great country are desrving of more than we are getting from our paid employees, it's time we start cutting their paychecks, just as ours get cut. Hurt them in the pocketbook and I think they will set up and take notice. Remind them of who the boss really is, It is You & Me, the American People!!

OldMan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:werd:
The problem with that is, you have to be crooked to get past all the BS it takes to even run for office, much less have the support of crooked lobbyists, fellow crooked politicians, etc...
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

We need to abolish political parties!

Each cantidate gets 6 months, you dont help, your out.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

While working out today my gym partner said something that basically sums up the whole politicians/office... "The Us only gets the stupid people in office, I mean come on tell me in the past elections has there really been a candidate that got you excited that made you say YES I WANT HIM, No they've been, well if this is what we have to choose from then i guess i'll go with this guy. See the US has smart people, people that would make this country great again, problem is politics, the "office", is a joke, and they know it."
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
JustinStrife

Re: Drunk Driving.....

Post by JustinStrife »

Custommx3 wrote: UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE FTW !!!
No point in quoting the whole post. Universal Healthcare is in bad shape in Canada and in Europe. People are waiting weeks and months for surgeries, when they can get them right away here in the U.S. Also, Universal Healthcare just means that you are paying for my healthcare, and I'm paying for your Healthcare, and the cycle continues.

The Federal Government was never meant to be as big as it is, and involved in the social issues that it is. I can go with state run healthcare, but I do not agree at all with Federally mandated Healthcare. The Federal Government screws up everything it touches. Why would I want to put my Health in their hands? Need proof? Go to the DMV. Look at Education. How's that turning out?

Privatized Healthcare is the best form of Healthcare you can get.
2000 C5 Z51 6spd w/ D1SC Procharger
1993 FD Rx-7 R1 w/ boltons
1990 S13 240sx w/ S14 SR20DET and S13 Silvia Front Conversion
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

If universal healthcare was implimented, the plastic surgeons, and private docs would lose very little business, because those who could afford it would still use them. It would probably drive down the general cost, and even average people could afford good care. As it is, average people get mediocre care because of HMOs and PPOs. They don't refer us to the best doctors.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

In my country it is forbidden to drive drunk, even if you had just one glass of wine. Allowed level of alcohol in blood is 0.00 °%. If police catch you, you can say goodbye to your driving license for at least 2 years and you also pay $2000. Then after 2 or more years, you must go to driving school to get your license back. :D

And this is what I can see on the roads of my town every day.. Better not speeding, not drinking, not using mobile phone without handsfree set etc.

MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Ths has ben gone over a hole bunch of tiems but i relly hate wen peeps post with moer mispeled words then correct oens. One typo or five is okay, but when every other word.... my gosh....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:werd:
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

I've got something to say in regards to all the incarcerated people and ex criminals/ people who got convicted of breaking laws... And Jesse that sheriff you were talking about in AZ the one who makes the prisoners all wear pink, he has been way more efficient than every other sheriff.. We need more people like that, I mean they even house them outside in tents (saves money)..
Life is a b---- after you get out of jail or prison.. It is SOOO hard to make it as aan ex felon its not fair I'm still paying for mistakes I made years ago I can't work at any corporate car stereo shop because their insurancve won't cover felons.. I had so many court fees no chances to get a GOOD job. The one year I served all I could do was read & learn how to not get in a fights. I think they need to have programs for ex criminals tthat if they complete they can have their records cleared. A big question I frequently ask is why don't they offer people locked up lookin at years in prisons the chance to fight in the war to take some time off their sentences?? Whyy does society turn their backs on people who made mistakes? And WHY can't I own a gun when the founders of this country put in the constitution that EVERYBODY has the right to bear arms. How am I gonna defend my family if something horrible happens? And yea the system is setup so ex criminals just go right back into jail... Its just how it is... Ask anybody on the prisontalk.com forums who has been in the court system or has loved ones whom are or have been. Its so hard to get out of the system and become successful. I think it's one of our countries biggest issues that needs a CHANGE.

Thanks for reading guys.
-Chris
fowljesse wrote:As for drunk drivers.. I was in court for a technicality on my liscence (Paperwork got screwed up, and it was "cancelled"). I was early because the court was almost 200 miles away, and the cases they were doing were DUI. I couldn't believe how many there were and how nonchelant the whole dal was "So Mr.s X, this is your 6th DUI... No you can't just walk away this time... I'm going to have to fine you.. NEXT.."
WTF?! I want a liscence to punch people in the face!

Healthcare? This America, baby! Capitalism! SIEG BUSH! We don't have $$ for health. How can you even ask for that, when there are so many people to bomb? And we can't just use last week's technology, we want our bombs to "see" the play gun in the hands of the kids they're obliterating. And if the drug company wants to charge 5,000% of what it costs to make them, you're going to pay it. If you pee often, and don't mind bleeding ulcers, or whatever the side effects are, you have to have the drug. Every American should have at least 8 different presriptions. Screw eating right, and excercising! There are drugs that patch the effects of not doing it. But.. NEVER use organic drugs! You can go to prison for that.
Prison!! I think EVRYONE in jail, or prison should WORK! They stopped making liscence plates. Probably because there was something "really good on TV", and no one would do the work. There are over 1 million people incarcerated right now, and very few of them are doing ANYTHING for society. Most of them are learning crimes from other prisoners. Something like 70% of prisoners return because they don't know how to be legitimate members of society. They have no trade. If prisoners worked (and didn't cost us over $100,000/ year), that would be a million member work force. All those jobs that lazy Americans won't do, they could do, AND grow their OWN food. There would be less incentive for illegal border crossing, AND people would be less likely to go to prison in the first place. ALOT of prisoners say the accomodations are better than they had on the outside. I lived in Arizona where Mean old Sherriff Joe Arpaio made it uncomfortable for prisoners, and saved ALOT of tax money. GUess what? Many of the prisoners didn't go back. His return rate was the lowest in the country. I knew some of these people, and they said "It's not worth it anymore". The prisoners had to work, didn't get playboy, ate cheap food, didn't have A/C (just swamp coolers)...
I could go on about alot of things....
If you made it this far, THANKS for reading!
Thanks for making an official rant thread! It feels good!
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold